This Year's Mustang Visit was my 2018 highlight

Started by Michael, Nov 09, 2018, 04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

First and foremost, I want to apologize for bearing my soul but 2018 has been a very lousy year for me.  I've had to deal with issues that I shouldn't have to be dealing with due to the lack of responsibility of others I have had to deal with in my square life.  Timing issues have also been terribly painful and 2 good friends of mine passed away way too early.

However, I am happy to say that 4 of the happiest days of my life were spent at the Mustang Houses this year.  I am very thankful for the time that I was allowed to be happy this year and the Mustang organization was a very big part of that.  There's so much more to LPIN than hook ups, IMO.  They do one helluva job nurturing a crushed soul back to perfect health at least during this client's time spent there and it's the great escape from the unnecessary drama bs a single person with zero responsibilities should ever have to deal with.

I apologize for my rant but I am currently soul searching and needed to vent concerning the frustrations going on in my life.  This most recent visit has got my juices flowing again itching to return as soon as possible.           

ColleenRose

This is why the service we provide is a much needed service. :)

Cobia

Quote from: Michael on Nov 09, 2018, 04:53 AM
First and foremost, I want to apologize for bearing my soul but 2018 has been a very lousy year for me.  I've had to deal with issues that I shouldn't have to be dealing with due to the lack of responsibility of others I have had to deal with in my square life.  Timing issues have also been terribly painful and 2 good friends of mine passed away way too early.

However, I am happy to say that 4 of the happiest days of my life were spent at the Mustang Houses this year.  I am very thankful for the time that I was allowed to be happy this year and the Mustang organization was a very big part of that.  There's so much more to LPIN than hook ups, IMO.  They do one helluva job nurturing a crushed soul back to perfect health at least during this client's time spent there and it's the great escape from the unnecessary drama bs a single person with zero responsibilities should ever have to deal with.

I apologize for my rant but I am currently soul searching and needed to vent concerning the frustrations going on in my life.  This most recent visit has got my juices flowing again itching to return as soon as possible.           

Sounds like a great trip.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Olivia Lush

I am sorry to hear that 2018 was such a bad year for you but very glad to know that we were able to brighten you days and put a smile on your face while you were visiting. Thank you so much for sharing your time with us. We are looking forward to your return.

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Michael

Thank you,  everyone for your awesome comments.   One thing's for sure,  I'm a fighter, I'm hellbent on moving past all of the unfortunate experiences I've had to deal with earlier this year and plan on making 2019 my best year yet.  This will involve multiple visits to the lovely oasis in the desert, so many amazing people I'm fortunate enough to hang out with there at exit 28.

Michael

Quote from: ColleenRose on Nov 09, 2018, 05:21 AM
This is why the service we provide is a much needed service. :)
If you were throwing darts, then you hit the bullseye.   I'm honored that I'm getting a great opportunity of getting to know you.

Michael

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Nov 13, 2018, 01:21 AM

I am sorry to hear that 2018 was such a bad year for you but very glad to know that we were able to brighten you days and put a smile on your face while you were visiting. Thank you so much for sharing your time with us. We are looking forward to your return.

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia
You are so incredibly good because you're wonderful at knowing how to put a smile on my face and you are very genuine.  I miss you bunches and I yearn for the day that i will see you on again in the near future.

Madison

Don't ever feel bad about needing to express yourself Michael. I don't think we've met in person but I am so happy you came to Mustang and got to be taken care of and make some positive memories!! This really is an incredible place and I'm so thankful to work with such fun, caring, and intelligent women. I hope we'll get the opportunity to meet one another in the future. It's nice to be able to meet new people and leave life's cares off to the side for a bit and just enjoy some simple pleasures.  :) I hope the rest of the year will be better for you, and that 2019 will be AMAZING for all of us!

Michael

Quote from: Madison on Nov 28, 2018, 01:47 PM

Don't ever feel bad about needing to express yourself Michael. I don't think we've met in person but I am so happy you came to Mustang and got to be taken care of and make some positive memories!! This really is an incredible place and I'm so thankful to work with such fun, caring, and intelligent women. I hope we'll get the opportunity to meet one another in the future. It's nice to be able to meet new people and leave life's cares off to the side for a bit and just enjoy some simple pleasures.  :) I hope the rest of the year will be better for you, and that 2019 will be AMAZING for all of us!
Thank you, Madison, for your wonderful comments and I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said about the Mustang franchise.  Unfortunately, I haven't met you yet but I look forward to getting that lucky opportunity in the near future.  I love getting lost in those wonderful fantasies you ladies provide spinning them into pleasant memories for the rest of a lifetime.     

Madison

Quote from: Michael on Dec 02, 2018, 01:43 AM
Thank you, Madison, for your wonderful comments and I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said about the Mustang franchise.  Unfortunately, I haven't met you yet but I look forward to getting that lucky opportunity in the near future.  I love getting lost in those wonderful fantasies you ladies provide spinning them into pleasant memories for the rest of a lifetime. 

I'd love to hear some of your fantasies, Michael. I'm sure we could create an amazing experience together worth remembering!