News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

WTF ?

Started by easy, Aug 11, 2015, 11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easy

I could express my age in multiples of 21. And, I have been going to Wildhorse/Mustang since it opened in the modular house in 2003. Today, I stopped for lunch on my way into town and for the first time in all of those years, I had to show my ID to enter the building. What is up with that?

SeattleSun

Easy, easy!

The economics (two cashiers, two bartenders, etc.) of keeping two large brothers open across a parking lot made no sense to me at all.  But I will miss the draft Sam Adams and men's room at the OMR.  The ladies, the main reason for being there, are mobile and can all move their sweet asses across the parking lot.

I would love to get "carded"  LOL

Can you confirm they are no longer renting rooms at the OMR.  I am due in next Monday.

Thanks

SeattleSun

The Story Co Sheriff seems to be a pain.

The last time I was there there were two Sheriff cars between the Ranch and Exit 28 most of the day.  I mean there can't be more than two cars in the whole county? 

Don't speed, full stops at all signs and never drive drunk.  There is a warning sign on the MR Exit Gate to this effect, but now that the gates are locked open you really can't see it as you exit.   They have a breathalyzer behind the bar if in doubt check yourself.  I think 0.08% is the legal limit in Nevada.   Carrera knows how to use it if you in doubt.

"an excess of ladies"  lol  seems when I am there I always here a "Code 3" with is an excess of customers and a lack of ladies on the floor.

"I just become spontaneously invisible"  I guess we can change your screen name to the "Invisible Man"   I know what you mean I am always surprised at the lack of hustle on the floor of the MR.  You have to just act like a butterfly and go from flower to flower to flower until you like one.

Nese

Quote from: SeattleSun on Aug 12, 2015, 03:14 AM
Easy, easy!

The economics (two cashiers, two bartenders, etc.) of keeping two large brothers open across a parking lot made no sense to me at all.  But I will miss the draft Sam Adams and men's room at the OMR.  The ladies, the main reason for being there, are mobile and can all move their sweet asses across the parking lot.

I would love to get "carded"  LOL

Can you confirm they are no longer renting rooms at the OMR.  I am due in next Monday.

Thanks

Rooms can still be rented at the OMR, daytime Cashier- Nese
Mustang Ranch Cashier

Wildfire

Quote from: SeattleSun on Aug 12, 2015, 06:13 PM

The Sheriff seems to be a pain.

The last time I was there there were two Sheriff cars between the Ranch and Exit 28 most of the day.  I mean there can't be more than two cars in the whole county? 

Don't speed, full stops at all signs and never drive drunk.  They have a breathalyzer behind the bar if in doubt check yourself.  I think 0.06% is the legal limit in Nevada.   Carrera knows how to use it if you in doubt.

"an excess of ladies"  lol  seems when I am there I always here a "Code 3" with is an excess of customers and a lack of ladies on the floor.

"I just become spontaneously invisible"  I guess we can change your screen name to the "Invisible Man"   I know what you mean I am always surprised at the lack of hustle on the floor of the MR.  You have to just act like a butterfly and go from flower to flower to flower until you like one.

SeattleSun  your right about the Story Sheriff . Also on I-80 look out for NHP and Washoe County .  It is nice to be able to get a room at the ranch.  With the 0.08% is the legal limit in Nevada. And yes I have used the breathalyzer needless to say I stayed the night did't want a DWI.