News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🔥🔥🔥 Your Amazon Goddess is back 🔥🔥🔥

Started by Alexia, Jan 23, 2017, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

I'll be back in house and ready to play Thursday afternoon (1/26) until the following Weds morning (2/1). I'm here for another short trip but I hope to have some fun all my friends, ladies & of course I love making new friends!!! I definitely play well with others 😁😁😁! I'll be available anytime by appt. Go ahead and make an appt with the office or send me private message to set up our time together 😘❤

Alexia

I'm back and ready to fulfil ALL your fantasies. I'm available early this evening (2/28) until the following Tuesday evening maybe YOU'RE the one that can convince me to stay an extra week. I'm feeling extra naughty this trip  ;D ;D ;D ;D

SeattleSun

Alexia

Last weekend here! Available until Tues afternoon (3/21) 😘❤

Ironman

Quote from: SeattleSun on Mar 11, 2017, 01:00 PM

Lol Alexia is rather tall. It don't matter once you get her on a mattress though. Up until about a year ago I thought I was the shortest guy to book with her. But then a couple of trips ago. Might have been back in June of last year or December 2015 Ivforget  I was just hanging out that night. Not enough cash to book anyone that night.  Maybe I should have asked Alexia if she was giving short guy discounts.  ;) Kidding Alexia if it was back in June of 16 anything over pro bona that night was out of my range that trip. I only went in that night because my budy was going and it was either window shop at Mustang fot future considerations, or reruns of Law and order SVU i. my hotel room. Anyway this guy probably about 5 3 tops came in and booked Alexia for about an hour. Suddenly I did not feel tall, but not as short either. ;D  ;D

Anyway yes she is tall even in her bare feet. But I booked her twice, and that first time we hit like 2 or 3 positions, and her obvious height advantage over me was not a hindrance during any of them. 8)

Alexia

I'll be available for a short trip starting 4/7 late afternoon until the morning of 4/12. You better come take advantage of some sexy together with me again before I'm gone again.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Alexia 😘❤💋🔥

Alexia

I'm back & horny as ever !!! Available this evening for a week possibly 2. Send me a private message to schedule our steamy hot date together or call the office to make an appt. Be sure to give me extra notice if you want to come earlier than my shift 5p-5a so I can be ready for you.

XOXO Alexia

See you soon !!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alexia

Come start this new week off right with a luscious tall redhead. Let's  bring a gf or 2 of mine with us for an all night steamy orgy!!!  ;D  :-* ;)

Whitney

She is Sexy Devine and Delicious 🍭 she is super hot don't miss out on this sweet treat! And she'll treat you even sweeter!!
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Alexia

Awww thanks Kassie 😘😚 Hope I see you before I head out.

I have such sexxxy girlfriends. You better come in & get a taste of this naughty girl when she's here.

Alexia

Only here thru the weekend. Heading out Tuesday afternoon 5/23!!! Cum book you appt by sending my a pm or thru the office. 5p-5a or anytime with advance notice 😘😘😚😘😘

Alexia

I'm back. Ready for the rodeo in town this week and to see many familiar faces 😘😁 I'll be available starting late tomorrow afternoon from 5p-5a & will be here for the next week and a half. Make sure to send me a pm, call the office to make an appt anytime or come while I'm on shift. Can't wait !!  💋❤️

Alexia

I'm in house one more week. I head out super early next Weds. morning 6/28. Ready to enjoy this heat and go on a fun outdate!! Let's get naked in the water together before we get soaking wet in between the sheets 😁😁😁

Alexia

2 more days !! I'll be available until midnite on 6/27. Come let's set off our own fireworks in the bedroom before I go 🎇🎆 😁

Alexia

I'll be back for a short but sweet trip. Come see me tomorrow afternoon, July 14th until Thurs July 20th.

❌⭕️❌⭕️