Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 Your Amazon Goddess is back 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3219 times)

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: 🔥🔥🔥 Your Amazon Goddess is back 🔥🔥🔥
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2017, 06:14:17 PM »
Back for the air races until next Thursday morning (9/21). I'm available this evening. PM to set up an appt or call the office to arrange some time with me. Let's make the most of this short trip and go all out. I'm ready and up for an amazing, wild time 😈😈😈

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2017, 08:54:05 PM »
I'm back for another short but sweet trip. I'm available later this afternoon until the morning of August 27th. Let's conitinue heating things up this summer 😘😎🌞 I'm ready!!!

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2017, 09:57:19 PM »
Last 2 days to come visit me before I head out. Come take a dip with me in our pool then head back to the room to heat things up 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2017, 07:43:38 PM »
I'm back to play before the summers' over! I'm available tonight thru August 8th.

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2017, 01:54:28 AM »
Last night in house!!! Available all evening and can be available for an appt tomorrow (Thurs 7/20) before 4pm by calling the office and making an appt.

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 07:10:10 PM »
I'll be back for a short but sweet trip. Come see me tomorrow afternoon, July 14th until Thurs July 20th.

❌⭕️❌⭕️

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2017, 08:08:52 PM »
2 more days !! I'll be available until midnite on 6/27. Come let's set off our own fireworks in the bedroom before I go 🎇🎆 😁

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2017, 01:34:04 AM »
I'm in house one more week. I head out super early next Weds. morning 6/28. Ready to enjoy this heat and go on a fun outdate!! Let's get naked in the water together before we get soaking wet in between the sheets 😁😁😁

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2017, 11:39:08 PM »
I'm back. Ready for the rodeo in town this week and to see many familiar faces 😘😁 I'll be available starting late tomorrow afternoon from 5p-5a & will be here for the next week and a half. Make sure to send me a pm, call the office to make an appt anytime or come while I'm on shift. Can't wait !!  💋❤️

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2017, 02:05:38 AM »
Only here thru the weekend. Heading out Tuesday afternoon 5/23!!! Cum book you appt by sending my a pm or thru the office. 5p-5a or anytime with advance notice 😘😘😚😘😘

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2017, 02:03:42 AM »
Awww thanks Kassie 😘😚 Hope I see you before I head out.

I have such sexxxy girlfriends. You better come in & get a taste of this naughty girl when she's here.

Kassie

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 07:09:58 PM »
She is Sexy Devine and Delicious 🍭 she is super hot don't miss out on this sweet treat! And she'll treat you even sweeter!!
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2017, 04:46:23 AM »
Come start this new week off right with a luscious tall redhead. Let's  bring a gf or 2 of mine with us for an all night steamy orgy!!!  ;D  :-* ;)

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 08:55:26 PM »
I'm back & horny as ever !!! Available this evening for a week possibly 2. Send me a private message to schedule our steamy hot date together or call the office to make an appt. Be sure to give me extra notice if you want to come earlier than my shift 5p-5a so I can be ready for you.

XOXO Alexia

See you soon !!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 06:16:13 PM »
I'll be available for a short trip starting 4/7 late afternoon until the morning of 4/12. You better come take advantage of some sexy together with me again before I'm gone again.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Alexia 😘❤💋🔥

Ironman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 01:08:17 PM »

Lol Alexia is rather tall. It don't matter once you get her on a mattress though. Up until about a year ago I thought I was the shortest guy to book with her. But then a couple of trips ago. Might have been back in June of last year or December 2015 Ivforget  I was just hanging out that night. Not enough cash to book anyone that night.  Maybe I should have asked Alexia if she was giving short guy discounts.  ;) Kidding Alexia if it was back in June of 16 anything over pro bona that night was out of my range that trip. I only went in that night because my budy was going and it was either window shop at Mustang fot future considerations, or reruns of Law and order SVU i. my hotel room. Anyway this guy probably about 5 3 tops came in and booked Alexia for about an hour. Suddenly I did not feel tall, but not as short either. ;D  ;D

Anyway yes she is tall even in her bare feet. But I booked her twice, and that first time we hit like 2 or 3 positions, and her obvious height advantage over me was not a hindrance during any of them. 8)

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 01:35:11 AM »
Last weekend here! Available until Tues afternoon (3/21) 😘❤

SeattleSun

• It takes courage to be a Pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 01:00:13 PM »

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 06:20:26 PM »
I'm back and ready to fulfil ALL your fantasies. I'm available early this evening (2/28) until the following Tuesday evening maybe YOU'RE the one that can convince me to stay an extra week. I'm feeling extra naughty this trip  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
🔥🔥🔥 Your Amazon Goddess is back 🔥🔥🔥
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 09:52:41 PM »
I'll be back in house and ready to play Thursday afternoon (1/26) until the following Weds morning (2/1). I'm here for another short trip but I hope to have some fun all my friends, ladies & of course I love making new friends!!! I definitely play well with others 😁😁😁! I'll be available anytime by appt. Go ahead and make an appt with the office or send me private message to set up our time together 😘❤
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 06:15:35 PM by Alexia »