News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Unlimited funds, what would you do?

Started by BAB, Feb 17, 2017, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAB

Hey fellas, I'm reasonably new here, so not sure if anything like this has been posted before, so I apologize if it has. This is really a question intended for us guys, but any ladies there at the ranch want to jump in, please do.

Question: you have unlimited funds and 5 days at the Mustang, what would you do? (It is optional if you want to name specific ladies you want to do it with).

Here's what my five days would look like, and I prefer not to name names, but I would only choose 2 (3 tops) ladies, because I would want to get to know them really well.

Day 1: arrive at the MR bearing gifts for all the ladies on the floor, then hook up with my chosen ones and head into Reno for a shopping expedition to the stores of their choosing.  Dinner at a 5 star restaurant, then back to the MR for a relentless party in a suite until we are all exhausted.

Day 2: head back to Reno with the same ladies for a full day at the best spa in town.  Head to the huge house I rented by Lake Tahoe for the rest of the week.  Maybe try some fun stripping games, like strip poker.

Day 3: start the day with a few parties, a huge breakfast, then get out on the lake for a fun day on the water (summertime only).  Another 5 star dinner, maybe hit a comedy club, then back to the house and see who has the best edging skills.

Day 4: my pecker might need a break, so spend the day doing any activities the ladies want to do.  Dinner catered at the house, experiment with how different foods taste when lick off a beautiful woman's body. Try to get it up for some more parties.

Day 5: I expect to be drained physically and mentally by this point, but won't turn a lady down if she needs one more party. Nice lunch in town, take ladies back to the MR and give them some extra spending money for those items on their wish list.

Ok, somebody slap me and bring me back to reality...

renorunner

I have no idea what i would do lol Violet, Cherry, Morgan, Aubree and Charlotte would be on the list!

Madam Tara

BAB all i can say is you took the words and dreams right out of me! Spending five days at the World Famous Mustang ranch you might not want to return to reality! what are you waiting for, we are all waiting for ya!!
XOXO madam Tara
Madam Tara XO

Violet

Quote from: BAB on Feb 17, 2017, 07:56 PM
Hey fellas, I'm reasonably new here, so not sure if anything like this has been posted before, so I apologize if it has. This is really a question intended for us guys, but any ladies there at the ranch want to jump in, please do.

Question: you have unlimited funds and 5 days at the Mustang, what would you do? (It is optional if you want to name specific ladies you want to do it with).

Here's what my five days would look like, and I prefer not to name names, but I would only choose 2 (3 tops) ladies, because I would want to get to know them really well.

Day 1: arrive at the MR bearing gifts for all the ladies on the floor, then hook up with my chosen ones and head into Reno for a shopping expedition to the stores of their choosing.  Dinner at a 5 star restaurant, then back to the MR for a relentless party in a suite until we are all exhausted.

Day 2: head back to Reno with the same ladies for a full day at the best spa in town.  Head to the huge house I rented by Lake Tahoe for the rest of the week.  Maybe try some fun stripping games, like strip poker.

Day 3: start the day with a few parties, a huge breakfast, then get out on the lake for a fun day on the water (summertime only).  Another 5 star dinner, maybe hit a comedy club, then back to the house and see who has the best edging skills.

Day 4: my pecker might need a break, so spend the day doing any activities the ladies want to do.  Dinner catered at the house, experiment with how different foods taste when lick off a beautiful woman's body. Try to get it up for some more parties.

Day 5: I expect to be drained physically and mentally by this point, but won't turn a lady down if she needs one more party. Nice lunch in town, take ladies back to the MR and give them some extra spending money for those items on their wish list.

Ok, somebody slap me and bring me back to reality...

This sounds so dreamy! 😍😍

Chief

When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

Daisy Allison

fuegomyeggo

I'll buy a ridiculous suit and show up to the Mustang Ranch and promptly announce I am buying a round for every gentleman in the room.  The scene in the bar would look something like this: