A wild experience with Classy Kassie

Started by fuegomyeggo, Mar 23, 2017, 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuegomyeggo

I first saw Kassie sitting at bar with another gentleman right after finishing a raucous party myself.  She noticed me staring at her amazing legs and responded by giving me a brief super sexy stare down. It was that point I knew I HAD to have her, even though my energy had been spent for that night.

Lucky for me, I returned to the ranch the following week and was in the bar when she came out to begin her shift.  We chatted very briefly but my mind was made up.  After a painless negotiation we walked hand in hand to her room.  The level of excitement was through the roof already as I was honestly thinking this might be the hottest woman I've ever been with!  As the party progressed, it became clear that the excitement was mutual.  I was not prepared at all for what kind of FREAK Kassie is in bed.  She took total charge of things and was not afraid to be vocal about how much she was loving it.  Her enthusiasm sent me into a state of ecstasy and motivated me to give it to her better than I have given any woman in a very long time.

Thank you so much Kassie <3 <3.  You are drop dead gorgeous and fucking WILD, OMFG!  This party was easily an ATF nomination.  The next time I see you, I think I will give you the green light to have your way with me, hehe.  XOXO

Cobia

Quote from: fuegomyeggo on Mar 23, 2017, 05:47 PM
I first saw Kassie sitting at bar with another gentleman right after finishing a raucous party myself.  She noticed me staring at her amazing legs and responded by giving me a brief super sexy stare down. It was that point I knew I HAD to have her, even though my energy had been spent for that night.

Lucky for me, I returned to the ranch the following week and was in the bar when she came out to begin her shift.  We chatted very briefly but my mind was made up.  After a painless negotiation we walked hand in hand to her room.  The level of excitement was through the roof already as I was honestly thinking this might be the hottest woman I've ever been with!  As the party progressed, it became clear that the excitement was mutual.  I was not prepared at all for what kind of FREAK Kassie is in bed.  She took total charge of things and was not afraid to be vocal about how much she was loving it.  Her enthusiasm sent me into a state of ecstasy and motivated me to give it to her better than I have given any woman in a very long time.

Thank you so much Kassie <3 <3.  You are drop dead gorgeous and fucking WILD, OMFG!  This party was easily an ATF nomination.  The next time I see you, I think I will give you the green light to have your way with me, hehe.  XOXO

WTG......!!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Whitney

Hey what can I say...but thank you I had a wonderful erotic time with you too😘
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄