News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Leah

Started by shutterbug, Apr 14, 2017, 04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shutterbug

So how in the world are there no reviews of Leah on this board yet - are some of you not sharing? With no comments and having only recently put up pictures, she wasn't even on my radar yet. But damn am I glad I managed to connect with her last week. And it almost didn't happen. That Friday night was busy as hell with a bachelor party and a steady stream of guys streaming in all night. And it seemed like every one of them had to stop and check in with her - like moths to a flame. Fortunately, all of them were more interested in partying at the bar, so I finally got my chance. I almost didn't go over to speak to her, because I figured she was probably exhausted from all the attention. But she seemed perfectly happy to chat, and I immediately knew I was going to be spending some quality time with her: she's beautiful, sexy as hell, and really knows how to make a connection. And she knows how to give a memorable party. I can't wait to do it again. I have a feeling that if she's there on my next trip, she's the one who's going to finally get my cheap ass to spring for a suite party.

Leah

When is your next trip? I want to make sure I'm here! I'd hate to miss out on another great connection. Stay in touch. Maybe next time we can have a longer Stay and Touch.

<3
Leah