News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dinner at the Ranch

Started by renorunner, May 06, 2017, 06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renorunner

Tonight (Tuesday) I did something a little different. I went out to the Mustang Ranch for dinner and to give Cherry a belated birthday gift. So while I was out there i had the honor of meeting 2 other beautiful ladies that I had not met before. First i met Zoey (finally) seems as i always keep missing her. Then i got to meet the beautiful Krickett and holy cow is she beautiful. I had some amazing Conversation with Zoey and Cherry while i enjoyed dinner and they at my fries lol. Cherry is a gorgeous young lady she is smart loving and caring. Then there is Zoey she is also really beautiful and also smart and caring and has a unique experience to bring to a party it will be a first for me! Can't wait to party with you Zoey and i love that name! Then there is Krickett holy crap is she beautiful and with her cute southern accent!  :P I had an awesome night and will be returning to have breakfast with Zoey tomorrow morning! Thank you to Cherry, Zoey, Krickett and Fiona for taking the time to sit with me and have some nice conversations!

Lecher