News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gift card suggestions...

Started by Kentuckyjohn, Jun 03, 2017, 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentuckyjohn

This may have been asked before.  I was wondering on what
Type's of Gift card's you Lovely ladies would like or preferr?
Im sure there is some other Gentlemen besides myself
Who might like to know. So that we can bring or send to you as a small gift. Any thoughts & Idea's would be greatly appreciated..!

Shay

I can't believe I'm the first to answer this question!!! Usually when we're not active on the boards, it's because we're super busy.  Great for everyone in on the action...not great for answering these awesome questions! I love to shop! I love lingerie! The easy answer is Victorias Secret. I also love to feel a little spoiled and sometimes need some downtime, so....SPA girt certificates make me feel so understood, lol

Thank you for asking what we want!  :-*

johann

On the other side of the coin from Krickett's reply, the Ladies here also have real lives to live, so I have also heard that gift cards from other places can be well received.

Amazon.  You can never go wrong with one of those.  And if you know your Lady's tastes well enough, you can go for specific things.  There's one Lady there (you know who you are ;) ) who loved the iTunes and Barnes and Noble gift cards I got her.

Kentuckyjohn

Thank you for all of the suggestions & gift card idea's. I appreciate you all taking your time out of your busy schedules to read & comment on my post.
Im definitely going to pick up several of them and pass them out on my next trip there in a couple of months.

Carrera

Starbucks, Victoria's Secret seem to be the most popular around here😜!!!

RachelVarga

Truthfully, I like Amazon gift cards.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X