News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Savannah

Started by shutterbug, Jul 25, 2017, 03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shutterbug

Had fun meeting several of the hot new ladies in the lineup this week. It's always frustrating to have to pick just one to play with, so with a track record of several bad parties in my past, I've tried to come up with a system to predict how well a party will go. The best I've come up with so far is the better a lady is at showing interest and carrying on a conversation in the bar, the more likely it is that she knows how to provide a good time in her room. After chatting for quite a while with Savannah, it was clear that she was a great conversationalist. And happily, the suspected correlation held. In case that's too subtle, at the risk of providing too much detail, I'll try to clarify with just two words: reverse cowgirl. Damn!!! Ok, three words.

Since her pictures and profile aren't up yet (hey, Mustang, what's up with that?), my feeble attempt at a description would go something like petite, long blondish - maybe light brown - hair, beautiful eyes. Definitely an attention getter if you're looking for that girl-next-door type. Great personality, too - sweet, engaging, with just a couple of dashes of sass and spunk. Really a great lady to spend time with.

Lecher

I absolutely concur.  She was my first party for CWMC 21 and she set a very high bar for those that followed!

I would add to your description that she is the girl who you meet during Freshman orientation weekend at college and all the guys compete for her attention.

Madam Tara

we are working on getting her pics up asap!! also Savanna will be back at the Mustang ranch this next week on Tuesday Aug. 22nd!!
XOXO Madam Tara
Madam Tara XO