News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dream Show for me

Started by FarmBoyinCA, Nov 26, 2017, 07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarmBoyinCA

I had made a few trips out to the Ranch in the past.  I thought I would share my dream show for me and hopefully it can be done the next time that I get out there.  I don't know when it will be, but hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

My biggest turn on for me is a tight short skirt as if I'm with a very sexy secretary in the office.  If there is a zipper in the back of the skirt, that will be a great thing for me to reach for the zipper and unzip the skirt to expose the panty. I love bare legs when I see a sexy lady in a short skirt.  That gets me going.  When the secretary gets up close to me, I want to look up her skirt and see a sexy full back panty on.  It can be from two piece bikini swimsuit.  I love to see my secretary in a sexy bra and panty set.  I love to feel the panty when my hands are running up and down her body.

My favorite colors are: dark green, gold, (my school colors), dark purple, red, and dark blue.  If I can see a flower and/or a pattern on the bra and panty, that will be a turn on, too.

The lady I would like to be with is someone who is like the girl next door; a natural beauty with no tattoos.  Piercing are limited to the ears if possible for a sexy pair of earrings. I like to have a sexy blonde, but a brunette is acceptable.  I like to be able to kiss the belly button and kiss the breasts.  When we have our clothes off, that is when I will be like a boss and rock the sexy secretary's world.

I hope for that dream to true for me someday as I have a couple of ladies in mind that I would like to meet.

Leah

I may be just the girl for you!

I have the exact tight secretary skirt you're looking for, zipper and all. I always wear glasses (in case you're looking for an authentic nerd). No tattoos. My only piercings are my ears. Natural blonde. You've definately got my wheels turning here.

<3
Leah

FarmBoyinCA

Leah,

I had been looking at your profile and you look great in the photos that are posted online.  I have been thinking about having a great time with you.  With the information that you provided, it confirm my initial thoughts that I want to spend some time with you.  Now, I just need to get there at the right time when you are there.  Then, let our creative minds come together and make it the time of our lives.

I am getting more and more excited about seeing you in the future.  I don't know when it will be as I am a long way away from the Reno area.

Thank you for replying back to my post.