News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

For Katalina

Started by Michael, Dec 24, 2017, 04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

For the awesomely gorgeous Ms. Katalina,

I am very turned on by your brains, wit and charm as much as I am with your perfect beauty and awesome body so much that I look forward to seeing you in your birthday suit as we erupt into a celebration of love.

P.S. - Thank you for being awesome!  Muah!

Jesslyn

Quote from: Michael on Dec 24, 2017, 04:38 AM

I am very turned on by your brains, wit and charm as much as I am with your perfect beauty and awesome body so much that I look forward to seeing you in your birthday suit as we erupt into a celebration of love.

Very sweet of you Michael, I agree! Katalina is very smart and sexy (especially on the stage, too!). Glad you had the chance to meet her and discover her amazing qualities ;) 

Michael

Quote from: Jesslyn on Dec 29, 2017, 05:47 AM
Quote from: Michael on Dec 24, 2017, 04:38 AM

Very sweet of you Michael, I agree! Katalina is very smart and sexy (especially on the stage, too!). Glad you had the chance to meet her and discover her amazing qualities ;)
Jesslyn, there's a lot I luke about you as well, starting with looks, brains and class.