News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Fetishes

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Apr 19, 2018, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenaStarrXXX

Hi everyone :)

I wanted to make this post because I find that typically there is no other way for men to find out what ladies are into (in other words what type of fetishes they cater to) until you arrive to the Mustang Ranch. There is only so much space in our profiles -- or if you're like me, your profile is not up yet -- so I thought it might be fun to see what some of the ladies are into. Kitti Minx gave me the idea, of course, since she is one of the girls who loves to caters to fantasies and she enjoys cosplaying (something I also like to do).

Keep in mind, gentlemen reading this, THIS IS NEVER A FORUM FOR DISCUSSING PRICES. I want to make that disclaimer very clear.

What this *IS* intended to be is a place where you can post questions such as, "Does anyone here have natural body hair all over?"/"Who here is all natural?"/"Is any girl here okay with pantyhose fetish?"
These are things you might not necessarily know and getting an answer online before planning your trip to the ranch will facilitate a great time for all persons involved :)

Now, as for the ladies... if you are like me, or like Kitti, you may want to openly share things you love to do in the bedroom here so that, for example, shy guys can check out this thread and see if any girl is into things that he's also into.

I also understand that some ladies here want to keep their bedroom skills to themselves. We all know that the allure of mystery in a partner can be extremely intoxicating and some ladies would prefer to show you in person than to describe it openly, revealing her techniques for the world to steal. If that's the case, I encourage ladies to post that just the same  :)

I hope you all engage in one way, shape, or form. I will post my own list shortly!

xx Lena
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

KittiMinx

ASMR fetish is getting pretty popular and something we can cater to wouldn't you say so, Lena?  ;D

While not my fetish, my fetish is making other people relaxed, comfortable, and happy. Seriously.

Bobby

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 20, 2018, 11:22 AM
ASMR fetish is getting pretty popular and something we can cater to...  While not my fetish, my fetish is making other people relaxed, comfortable, and happy. Seriously.

If it's X-rated ASMR (i.e., whispering explicit naughty things), then it's definitely got the full, throbbing support of me and my man-parts!

Bobby

OK, so... are there any ladies with full, natural bush at the Mustang?  (asking for a friend)

KittiMinx

Quote from: Bobby on Apr 24, 2018, 11:57 AM
Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 20, 2018, 11:22 AM
ASMR fetish is getting pretty popular and something we can cater to...  While not my fetish, my fetish is making other people relaxed, comfortable, and happy. Seriously.

If it's X-rated ASMR (i.e., whispering explicit naughty things), then it's definitely got the full, throbbing support of me and my man-parts!

I got that in spades! :P

Quote from: Bobby on Apr 24, 2018, 12:02 PM
OK, so... are there any ladies with full, natural bush at the Mustang?  (asking for a friend)

Yes I do believe so. ;)