News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

"New" Website

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Mar 30, 2013, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I've gone thru every lady and I have no problem scrolling down to the bottom of the bio section question section. Some ladies have filled out the questions and filled out the bio and some have chose to answer the questions only or fill out the bio only.

You scroll thru the pictures using the arrows that are located on the picture at the bottom. You can go left or right to scroll.

I went on my MAC and I also used a regular PC and a Toshiba Laptop.

If anyone else is having problems with this please let me know.

Thank you
Jennifer

Jagged

Jennifer. 
     I remember  the side arrow on the photos  But they are not there.
Just tried again.  Still not working. working  & still cant  scroll all the way down on the bio.

I will send you a screenshot.

tobyg3

Quote from: Jagged on Jul 10, 2014, 02:18 AM
Jennifer. 
Just tried again.  Still not working. working  & still cant  scroll all the way down on the bio.

Jagged, I"m not a real expert, but I've got some questions and suggestions. I do this sort of thing at work.

First, are you using a new computer or one with updated software? Have you been updating your browser? Are you using a different browser than before? Are you using a Mac?

It's possible your browser has disabled javascript and may also have disabled/removed the Adobe Flash plug-in. Another possibility is that your computer no longer has Oracle Java installed, or it's disabled. If you're knowledgeable about computer tech, check into these settings. Good luck.

Jagged

Quote from: tobyg3 on Jul 10, 2014, 05:04 AM
Quote from: Jagged on Jul 10, 2014, 02:18 AM
Jennifer. 

Jagged, I"m not a real expert, but I've got some questions and suggestions. I do this sort of thing at work.

First, are you using a new computer or one with updated software? Have you been updating your browser? Are you using a different browser than before? Are you using a Mac?

It's possible your browser has disabled javascript and may also have disabled/removed the Adobe Flash plug-in. Another possibility is that your computer no longer has Oracle Java installed, or it's disabled. If you're knowledgeable about computer tech, check into these settings. Good luck.

Thank a bunch  tobyg3.
    That was it.

It was 2 things  w/ Oracle Java.      Call  my brother and had him help  me  w/ it.   
I had an older version of Oracle Java on the computer.    First  had to uninstall the older version and install the current verison.
   which still not work at first.   
Thhen  he ask what was I running the 32 bit or 64bit  or  a 65 bit on a 32 bit.
             Hell ! I dont  know .     all  I  know that  a computer is in front of me.
So,  he  had me run a few things.   found out the system is  a 64 bit on a 32 bit.
   So,  lil bro said that  I have to run BOTH ORacle Java application
            Both  the 32 bit  &&  the 65 bit.
Well... that  did the job. 
    I  am now  able  to  scrol  thru the Ladies photos
         &  read all the way down thru the Lady;s bio   again.

tobyg3

I like the "64 or 65" bit thing you mentioned. Reminded me of the movie Mr. Mom, with Michael Keaton -

"Nice shot. Did you use a .38?"
".38, .39, whatever it takes"

Glad to hear the good news.