News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Beware of the SIN Board!!!

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Nov 17, 2017, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTShirt

We have finally now heard the announcement on the "Q Awards".

For all the piety by Q about the "W word", he was comfortable saying "those hoes can float" during a past flooding at the MR.

Q wanted to have a COY nominee deleted from the COY voting choices because he couldn't get along with her.

Q was also comfortable writing a nasty, unjustified review of a a lady after a party.

Actions speak louder than words.

Just Tom

well Q, that reply pretty much squashed your attempt at rapprochement, but then that's your normal MO... grow a thicker skin dude

Because of your history of inconsistencies, your arbitrary banning and muzzling of 'dissidents' on your own board and your vindictiveness against those you feel have insulted you, no one here, or much of anywhere, is going to trust you.
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Dirk Diggler

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jan 11, 2018, 04:55 AM
Q maybe you could take a deep breath relax and realize that the way you handle situations brings out the bad side in the good people you are dealing with.

And he gets exactly what he deserves. People that disrespect others don't deserve respect in return. Nor do people that try to bully other people and don't hold themselves to equal or higher standards of behavior.

Dirk

Q

Exactly Dirk.  People that disrespect others don't deserve respect in return. Nor do people that try to bully other people and don't hold themselves to equal or higher standards of behavior. outright fabricated Lies are Bullying. Baiting is too.

Q

Dirk Diggler

Quote from: Q on Jan 11, 2018, 02:56 PM
Exactly Dirk.  People that disrespect others don't deserve respect in return. Nor do people that try to bully other people and don't hold themselves to equal or higher standards of behavior. outright fabricated Lies are Bullying. Baiting is too.

Dirk Diggler is yet another banned SIN member.  And he knows why too. See the pattern here?

Q
Amor
I wasn't banned, my account was deleted per my request after your behavior and what transpired. You can't dispute it, I have the screenshots, and everyone has seen exactly the type of person you are, if they didn't know already. It's not bullying to hold you accountable for your words and actions and in my opinion it was long overdue.

Dirk

fuegomyeggo

I feel like my IQ has dropped a few points after reading this thread

RachelVarga

Guys,

Let's not have fighting on a house board. The board is for the Mustang ladies and Mustang clients. Drama on the board can hurt business.

Q,

I would talk to Jennifer privately about that issue. That way this won't happen in the future.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Quote from: Q on Jan 15, 2018, 04:44 AM
Rachel,
H Jennifer has still not responded to my messages or calls. This is AFTER she reached out to me for information. The ball is in her court still.
Q

I don't have anything to do with that. I was just saying this is a house forum so everyone just chill a little.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Banginit

Quote from: RachelVarga on Jan 17, 2018, 05:53 AM
Rachel,
H Jennifer has still not responded to my messages or calls. This is AFTER she reached out to me for information. The ball is in her court still.
Q

I don't have anything to do with that. I was just saying this is a house forum so everyone just chill a little.
I would rather chill with Rachel anyday

RachelVarga

Quote from: Banginit on Jan 18, 2018, 08:35 PM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Jan 17, 2018, 05:53 AM
Rachel,
Q

I would rather chill with Rachel anyday

Anytime babe!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Madam Tara

at the end of the day we are all here for these beautiful ladies and our wonderful clients and to keep EVERYONE safe and confidential, including partying, and personal business needs to stay off the boards.
What happens within these walls NEEDS to say within these walls.

I have stayed off the forum because much of what i have seen and read lately.
These forums were created to come on here find out about the place the ladies, to meet one another, to escape our crazy life, escape to a wonderland of fun and excitement and pleasure, and fantasy.
It is 2018, and life is too short. Let us all take a step forward and get over the drama, we all have enough drama in our lives that we don't need to create more.

I hope we can all find it in each other to move on from here and stop telling lies about one another.
This is and can be the most amazing business and place to enjoy one another and be safe.

sorry for any grammar errors and such.
Everyone, please lets make this a better more positive blessed year for all of us. XO Madam Tara

Madam Tara XO

RachelVarga

Quote from: Madam Tara on Jan 21, 2018, 01:40 AM
at the end of the day we are all here for these beautiful ladies and our wonderful clients and to keep EVERYONE safe and confidential, including partying, and personal business needs to stay off the boards.

These forums were created to come on here find out about the place the ladies, to meet one another, to escape our crazy life, escape to a wonderland of fun and excitement and pleasure, and fantasy.
It is 2018, and life is too short. Let us all take a step forward and get over the drama, we all have enough drama in our lives that we don't need to create more.

I hope we can all find it in each other to move on from here and stop telling lies about one another.
This is and can be the most amazing business and place to enjoy one another and be safe.

Everyone, please lets make this a better more positive blessed year for all of us. XO Madam Tara

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

Quote from: Madam Tara on Jan 21, 2018, 01:40 AM

Well put!

Let's hope we can all start acting like adults and have fun with the Ladies and each other!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Alexia

You're definitely! We are all here to have a good time and there's no need for anything negative. Only positive vibes and good times.

Q