News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First Visit for Midwest33

Started by Midwest33, Mar 17, 2016, 11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midwest33

This was my very first trip to the mustang, or to any brothel for that matter.  I spent time on the forums in advance, got feedback, browsed profiles on the website, and made what I thought was a good plan for my trip.

Having been in touch with Tatyana, I was thinking a bondage and domination party with her would be a good way to start when I arrived on Monday morning.  But by the time I asked her about scheduling something, she already had an appointment booked and we had to plan on meeting up later.  No matter, I'd just hang out at the bar and possibly talk to some of the other ladies until she was free that afternoon.

And that worked fine until moments after I arrived, when Valencia walked over and introduced herself. I was plenty nervous to begin with, and being face to face with such a beautiful young lady wasn't helping  (I am partial to brunettes by the way), but she was so friendly and engaging I couldn't help but feel more relaxed.  By the time we finished a tour of the ranch, I had already forgotten about my plans and I was heading off with Valencia to the negotiation room...

I'll not go into too much detail, but the parties I had with Valencia during my two night stay were just amazing. I will not be able to forget her sweet seductive smile or those silky smooth legs.  And I am very appreciative that despite my budget limitations, she found a way to make sure I experienced some of both things with her which I had hoped for on this trip (BDSM & a 2 girl party).  Valencia completely made this whole trip worthwhile.

On her recommendation we went with Tiana for our 2 girl party.  Tiana, stunningly beautiful in her own way, had that devilish smile which told me straight off she was in charge, and that was more than ok with me.  She was kind enough to treat me to a "preview" party the night before our 2 girl so we could get acquainted.  And when I walked in the bar before our party the next day and saw them paired as angel in white (Valencia) and bad girl in black  (Tiana) my jaw hit the floor.

I can't put into words how incredible my two day stay at the ranch was.  Needless to say I will have to start saving for a return visit down the road. Everyone I interacted with there, from the ladies to the bartenders to everyone on the staff were so helpful and made my stay an enjoyable one.  The Mustang Ranch certainly earns it's reputation in my book.  Thanks a million!

Cobia

WTG !!

Good trip report Midwest !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Little_Mel

Thank you so much for the glowing review!
You were a great guest as well :)
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Redwood

Great trip report Midwest!!