News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Building clarification

Started by SixT9er, Sep 18, 2018, 12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Powers that be or those in the know please clarify how we should refer to the two buildings now so there's less confusion.

To me the entire establishment is "The Mustang Ranch Resort"

It would make sense to me to refer to the Original Mustang Ranch building as "The Mustang building" and refer the the building with the sign above that says "Wildhorse Saloon" as "The Wildhorse building"

This is how us old timers will do it anyway! Lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Sep 18, 2018, 12:04 PM
Powers that be or those in the know please clarify how we should refer to the two buildings now so there's less confusion.

It would make sense to me to refer to the Original Mustang Ranch building as "The Mustang building" and refer the the building with the sign above that says "Wildhorse Saloon" as "The Wildhorse building"

You ain't that old.  Now Cobia on the other hand his first Car was a T Rex😉😁

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on Sep 18, 2018, 01:22 PM

You ain't that old.  Now Cobia on the other and his first Car was a T Rex😉😁
I'm referring to those who remember & went to both when they were open before as "old timers" in this reference so for these purposes you my hairy friend are an "old timer"
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Damn it Mr. Fuzzy.....you can't keep a secret. ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Sep 18, 2018, 01:26 PM

You ain't that old.  Now Cobia on the other and his first Car was a T Rex😉😁
I'm referring to those who remember & went to both when they were open before as "old timers" in this reference so for these purposes you my hairy friend are an "old timer"

😎😎😎

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 18, 2018, 01:43 PM

Damn it Mr. Fuzzy.....you can't keep a secret. ;D

😉👍🏻

Jagged

Ever since Storey County Commision revoked the WildHOrse ""Brothel"" license back in NOV 2K11,
Dont think the staff or house itself 
can use any part w/ the  word of the name W.H. on the brothel side ((where the WildHOorse Saloon connects)).   

Of course EXcluding the saloon ((bar)) since the WildHOse Saloon has always been licensed separately from the brothel. 
That part can be called the WildHOrse Sallon.

Bewteen Nov 2K11 and Jan 2K12,, during the revocation, 
Lance applied  2 extend the Mustang  brothel licence  over to the W.H brothel side.

So on Jan 11, 2K12,  The Storey County Commission approved the application of the Mustang Ranch brothel extended operation to the House side conneccting the  WidlHOse Saloon.

During 2K12  when both houses were operating and  covered by a SINGLE brothel license.
   ... The 2 houses in the parking lot were called:::
The World Famous Mustang Ranch  &&  The Mustang Ranch Resort .

Jagged

But  I  on the other hand
of course  called them
The Mustang Ranch ((or The ORig Mustang Building ))
        & &  Mustang Annex

SixT9er

Thanks Jagged! Can always count on you for my Brothel history lesson! Lol

What the hell you doing up so late? Thought you needed your beauty rest?!?

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Sep 19, 2018, 12:22 PM
Thanks Jagged! Can always count on you for my Brothel history lesson! Lol

What the hell you doing up so late? Thought you needed your beauty rest?!?

He was probably fixing his system software on his computer.😉😁

MrTShirt

The Mustang folks will need to come up with signage for clarification.

Folks like us aren't the issue.  It is all the new folks knowing where to go.  Or the regulars that stop in every 3 months.  If they look at the web site they now have two questions:  1) is a certain girl at the ranch, and 2) which building are they at?

Jasper

Call our office and see who is here and which house. Takes just a few minutes of your time.

SixT9er

Quote from: Jasper on Sep 19, 2018, 07:11 PM
Call our office and see who is here and which house. Takes just a few minutes of your time.
Sounds so simple but believe it or not many guys are intimidated to call and ask that type of question

Just Tom

i all i know is now i have to buy 2 boxes of tootsie pops when i visit  :-\
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Just Tom

Quote from: SixT9er on Sep 19, 2018, 11:52 PM
Quote from: Jasper on Sep 19, 2018, 07:11 PM
Sounds so simple but believe it or not many guys are intimidated to call and ask that type of question

and the few times i have 'gutted up' and called, whoever answered the phone wasn't sure who all was in house at the time without having to ask someone else.... now the problem will be compounded with two houses and two lineups
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else