Some Important Birthdays coming this month

Started by Just Tom, Jul 31, 2014, 03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

there are few really important birthdays coming up in the next few days, and then even more coming in August, so in case i forget or get distracted... Happy Birthday y'all, here's to many more
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Victoria

Just Tom

Happy Birthday to Prospector Bob on the first,  you aint gettin' old you are getting better and better..... i really, really meant to get that good bottle of scotch in the mail to you, but after last Christmas' fiasco with the mailman, i will either save it until we see you again, or drink it and then tell you how good it was  :D

and then Happy Birthday to Gus on the third, our favorite dirty old man, who puts most of us to shame with his exploits and stamina... i ahven't clue what to get you so i am sure Victoria will have to pick up the slack and make you happy

Here's to many many more birthdays for both of you

Prospector Bob

Thanks Tom! I'm still a single-malt Scotch guy but have been branching out a bit by sampling certain small batch bourbons. If you run across some Millbrook Distillery's Dutchess Private Reserve bourbon I'd be a happy camper if you'd send it to me.  :)

As for getting better, I know you mean, "with age." Nope it ain't happening! The old bod seems to come up with a new ache daily. Sometimes it feels like I'm falling apart! :(  Right now I'm trying to figure out which body part hurts the most... my left knee or my right foot. I have a strange gait these days trying to walk & favor two different ailments at the same time. :-\

Do they sell ICY HOT ointment by the gallon?  ???

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Gus

Thank you for remembering, Tom. Actually it is the fourth. Victoria knows what I like!
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Just Tom

just goes to show i am getting older and more forgetful too

Just Tom

the calendar don't show it but both Anaya and Harley are having birthdays later this month, be sure to wish them a Happy Birthday

Ayana

Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Ayana

Thank you Just Tom..... We Both are sending you kisses for remembering XO XO XO :-* :-*
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Phoenix

Just got to the post and yes happy happy bday to both of you  :-*