News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Booking start time

Started by Rod, Feb 18, 2019, 02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod

When booking a party for a set amount of time (let's say 1 hour), I've noticed that sometimes the clock starts as soon as I pay at the window. However, after paying, I sometimes stop by the bar to get a drink to bring to the party + go to the room + shower + set some music + sometimes even the lady showers or refreshes herself (which I think it's great for sanitary reasons). Point is the party doesn't really start until 15 to 20 mins after the time I paid at the window.

Then, 40 to 45 mins into the party, we hear the annoying "time to rebook" intercom.

So, one question and one suggestion for the house:

Question: is the "party time" supposed to be inclusive or exclusive of the shower / prep time?

Suggestion: if the answer is "exclusive", meaning the agreed party time doesn't include time to shower and getting prepared to start the party, should the house add extra 15 mins or so to the times we agree to with the ladies?

or... if the 15 min suggestion doesn't work, then have the lady call via intercom the cashier once we are both showered and ready to start and say "starting party", and that's when the clock starts?

Just trying to avoid more time misunderstandings and improve the experience. Thanks for listening.

Ironman

Short answer the time basically starts once the lady books the party at the window.  Although the lady does have some leeway. Depending on certain factors like money being spent your history with her stuff like that.

The best way to avoid issues related to time. Talk about with the lady in negotiations.

When I booked with Tori back in December we had basically zero history other than talking in the bar 3 months earlier. Given, also I was paying what I felt was a small amount I figured she would want to use a time clock.

So when we went to discuss contract I told Tori I only have this $$$. So I only have two requests.

1. We have to have sex meaning actual intercourse or it doesn't count!

2. If she wanted to use a time clock cool, but the time starts after I get out of the shower. I knew by the time we got to the room I undressed and finished the shower that would kill at least 20 minutes.

Tori was like🤔🤔 OK what about this that and the other thing. I said you decide that's all I have  sex time starts after shower I say again. Anything else you are willing to include for that amount will be great.   So She asks how long you thinking? I say to her you decide that too sex time starts after the shower whatever you decide will just have to be long enough. I told her.

Basically the point of saying time starts after the shower. The cashier who Can listen in on what's being negotiated would know Either wait 15 or 20 minutes before starting the timer or wait and extra 15 minutes at least before buzzing in with a rebook call.

I don't know at what point the time
,actually started, but at the point the rebook reminder came through we were already about to go back out to the bar. 

Tori honored my request and then some,😉 and the time was long enough.

I had reasons for wording my request the way I did which made sense to Tori once we were in her room.

So my point if you are worried about time discuss it up front when while in negotiations. I knew what I was able to spend was not  lot. So I wanted to be sure Tori was comfortable doing what I asked for that amount of money. But also not be out of time before we did anything.

It all worked out it was long enough and Tori honored my request within my broken shoe string budget.😎

The moral here if time is an issue talking about it before the party is booked, because 9 times out of 10 the time at MR starts when the paperwork is completed.🤘🏻

BigBankA7D

That's why I save up my money and book a couple of overnights nothing like waking up in a your favorite lady's arms

Ironman

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Feb 18, 2019, 02:04 PM
That's why I save up my money and book a couple of overnights nothing like waking up in a your favorite lady's arms

I try to save but my piggy bank must have a hole in the bottom or it once belonged to David Copperfield  because I put money in it and its like hocus pocus I am Brokous and the bank is empty.☹

Olivia Lush

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Feb 18, 2019, 02:04 PM

I like the way you think! Overnights are my favorites! There's nothing like falling asleep in each others arms after delicious lovemaking and waking up together for some extra exercise after breakfast served in bed.  ;D
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com