News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Foot Fetish 👣

Started by Alexia, Dec 02, 2017, 07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

Do feet turn you on? Would love to get a foot job by me? How about some sexy stockings to smell or slide all over your cock & balls? Hehe

Anyone out there have a foot fetish? Tell me more

Cherry

I've done a few foot fetish parties! They're pretty fun even though I didn't think I would be into it! My favorite one to date would be the one where he brought me a full flight attendant outfit and we left the stockings on for the finale.... It's a great texture 🙄🙄

Katalina

Quote from: Alexia on Dec 02, 2017, 07:35 AM
Do feet turn you on? Would love to get a foot job by me? How about some sexy stockings to smell or slide all over your cock & balls? Hehe

Anyone out there have a foot fetish? Tell me more

I've never had a foot fetish party but I'm really interested in having at least one!
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

I love giving a foot job. Lubing up your cock and sliding my feet all over your cock & balls.

Caleesi

I've never done it but that sounds like it would be fun! I've been told I have pretty little feet so if you're into it guys, come and see me and take my foot-ginity!!!😅😅😅

Charlotte

This is exactly why we Mustang girls make sure to take special care of our ENTIRE body ::) So no matter where you touch  ;) you know it's going to be wonderful <3