You know what Santa Tom wants for Christmas?

Started by Just Tom, Jul 26, 2020, 10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

... a chance to spend some time with a Lady that he feels a connection with. 

Santa tom hasn't been as jolly a he should be for the last few years, what with striking elves, disappearing reindeer, increased HMS and FAA rules and assorted other issues always clouding his mind and making him grumpy  and distracted. Throw in a little extra isolation because Comcast still hasn't fixed the internet or tv service at the home base and the current situation in general and it will make almost anyone grumpy, even Gus.  But one of these days all these troubles will be behind us and Santa tom will be looking for his next favorite Lady, i just have to get my 'radar' back up and operational....

But in the meantime, just in case we can celebrate Christmas together in 2020, what do the Ladies and staff want for Christmas?   I see you Ladies checking in every so often here on the forum so it is time to start making some wishes.   The present situation will end someday, so we need to keep looking to the future.  I was making beads today and have a dozen other projects in the works too.  May be we'll not get the nuts and candy before we know when they might get given, so they don't spoil, but i can still find, get and make stuff.

if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Luna

Hmmm. Great question Santa Tom. How about a vibrator? After I open it up, you can help me give it it's first test run!

Just Tom

Santa Tom is a bit of prude Luna, so he would be embarrassed to purchase something like that, much less feel comfortable using it on someone... although that does sound like fun.
Over the years he has made it point not to buy 'work related' gifts for the ladies, afraid he might offend, or it doesn't fit, or heaven forbid, the batteries aren't included  :o

I have to admit the gift making and sourcing has stalled out, but then i am out of ideas and was looking for some suggestions...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else