News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Morgan and Kristina!!!!

Started by Morgan, Dec 05, 2019, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgan

2 girl party time! Kristina and i are ready for an epic 2 girl party......who is going to be the lucky guy?

Kristina Marie

Woot woot, I cant wait to meet our lucky gentleman.

Morgan

We are always having so much fun together.... I can't wait for our next 2 girl party so we can show them the new position we came up with!!

LenaStarrXXX

this will be one sexy party damn 🔥🔥🔥
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: Morgan on Dec 05, 2019, 10:51 PM
2 girl party time! Kristina and i are ready for an epic 2 girl party......who is going to be the lucky guy?

🤔🤔 Cobia!😁😁

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 11, 2019, 03:38 AM

🤔🤔 Cobia!😁😁

That would be fun.  Maybe later.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 11, 2019, 10:58 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 11, 2019, 03:38 AM

🤔🤔 Cobia!😁😁

That would be fun.  Maybe later.

🤔 Maybe you get on plain ✈ today you be there tonight you.party and you fly home tomorrow night. You be back to. Shooting Defenseless animals, and building things out of fees you chop down yourself  by Saturday at the latest.

Is doable no excuses maybe take PB with you.😉😁

Cobia

Mr. Fuzzy those 2 ladies would put me in my grave.  ;D ;D

I can't go out there right no.  Busy filling my freezers for next yr.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 11, 2019, 01:44 PM

Mr. Fuzzy those 2 ladies would put me in my grave.  ;D ;D

I can't go out there right no.  Busy filling my freezers for next yr.

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Morgan

always a good time. and we wouldn't mind if Lena joined!  the more girls the more fun!

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Morgan on Dec 18, 2019, 11:48 AM
always a good time. and we wouldn't mind if Lena joined!  the more girls the more fun!

yassss you read my mind!!! where my two girl partners at??? i keep track 😜
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Kristina Marie

Morgan and I are both back in the house and ready for some fun two girl parties!!!!

Morgan

Group parties are always so much fun! If you guys have never tried one you should save up and do it at least once! Kristina, Lena and I are a blast to hang out with! Im so excited to see who will do this for their first time!?!

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Morgan on Jan 15, 2020, 07:59 AM
Group parties are always so much fun! If you guys have never tried one you should save up and do it at least once! Kristina, Lena and I are a blast to hang out with! Im so excited to see who will do this for their first time!?!

yes I absolutely adore Kristina and Morgan!!! I hope someone will book all three of us this trip :)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jan 15, 2020, 02:21 PM
Quote from: Morgan on Jan 15, 2020, 07:59 AM

yes I absolutely adore Kristina and Morgan!!! I hope someone will book all three of us this trip :)

Bigfoot! Take you alls vitamins an energy drink and head on over to MR.  Just don't forget to make a couple of quick at the nearest pizza parlor and bakery on the drive over to MR.

Miss Lena has a special mission for you!😁😁😁