Things not to ask while at the mustang

Started by BigBankA7D, Oct 22, 2018, 01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serena

I have to say that haggling in negotiations is a major turn off. Especially when we're already giving you a deal. It's such a turn off. We want to give you the best party, so make us happy and we'll make you happy! It's that simple.  ;)
Xoxoxo

Ember

Quote from: ColleenRose on Dec 13, 2018, 09:24 PM
"What are you going to do for work when you're no longer young n hot?"

I hate it when they ask this!!! Our age doesn't actually play a whole lot on our job and it definitely doesn't play on our ability to do our job. We only get better with age, like fine wine lol.

ColleenRose

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 19, 2018, 01:54 PM
Quote from: Ember on Dec 19, 2018, 01:26 PM

I hate it when they ask this!!! Our age doesn't actually play a whole lot on our job and it definitely doesn't play on our ability to do our job. We only get better with age, like fine wine lol.

Totally agree with that. I am usually more attracted to the 30 and 40 something ladies.

31 here and I'll be back next week 12/28-1/8

Ember

Totally agree with that. I am usually more attracted to the 30 and 40 something ladies.

That's because you like experience, but the thing is, pretty much every girl at the Mustang, at least if they've been working there for a while, is experienced so you can't go wrong with any of them!

Ember

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 20, 2018, 01:57 PM
Quote from: Ember on Dec 20, 2018, 12:54 PM

That's because you like experience, but the thing is, pretty much every girl at the Mustang, at least if they've been working there for a while, is experienced so you can't go wrong with any of them!

Very true plus if the young lady likes what she is doing it can turn into a long term many party deal.

Very true! Lol

clevelandbrowns01

He's right.  The one time I was at the MR I asked a dumb question to the girl I was with. Of course, I was very nervous. I think it was about how the money gets split.  I didn't really care I was just trying to make conversation. She said they can't talk about it. I apologized and we carried on. No big deal.

Quote from: SixT9er on Nov 26, 2018, 04:39 PM
I have to admit that I've asked my share of "none of my business" questions.

No excuse just fact. When you go the first few times as a client you are nervous as hell and some of those questions just come out. They are not meant to be demeaning or negative in any way. The newbie is just trying to make conversation.

Some of these questions I've asked after I got to know the Lady and are usually brought on because of some other topic we are discussing and the question relates to the topic.

I hope the Ladies realize most of the time these questions are innocent and if you prefer not to answer just be straight with the client and inform them that is not an appropriate topic

Ember

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Dec 23, 2018, 05:24 AM
He's right.  The one time I was at the MR I asked a dumb question to the girl I was with. Of course, I was very nervous. I think it was about how the money gets split.  I didn't really care I was just trying to make conversation. She said they can't talk about it. I apologized and we carried on. No big deal.

Quote from: SixT9er on Nov 26, 2018, 04:39 PM
I have to admit that I've asked my share of "none of my business" questions.

No excuse just fact. When you go the first few times as a client you are nervous as hell and some of those questions just come out. They are not meant to be demeaning or negative in any way. The newbie is just trying to make conversation.

Some of these questions I've asked after I got to know the Lady and are usually brought on because of some other topic we are discussing and the question relates to the topic.

I hope the Ladies realize most of the time these questions are innocent and if you prefer not to answer just be straight with the client and inform them that is not an appropriate topic

We usually don't make a big deal, we understand that sometimes you are nervous or just misspeak or that you are really curious and don't really know what can and cannot be talked about so it's not like we're going to blow up on you. We get it and we don't want to make you feel uncomfortable so we will just say we can't discuss that and move on, the last thing we want is to upset you guys lol.

Bigfoot

If you don't see a certain girl don't ask the bartender where she is...

Is Ember here?    No, she left yesterday

Is Jasper here?    No, she gets here next week

Is Victoria here?  Yes, but she retired

Is Tori here?        She's currently with a client... and then she's leaving to go home.

ColleenRose

"Is this ALL you do?" being a sex worker isn't enough??

"But im good looking so i should get a lower rate" actually i charge $100 extra for having to tolerate an arrogant and entitled attitude

Ember

Quote from: Bigfoot on Feb 01, 2019, 07:06 PM
If you don't see a certain girl don't ask the bartender where she is...

Is Ember here?    No, she left yesterday

Is Jasper here?    No, she gets here next week

Is Victoria here?  Yes, but she retired

Is Tori here?        She's currently with a client... and then she's leaving to go home.

😂😂 awww, you can always ask us you know, that way you don't have to go through the trouble before you get here lol.

Ember

Quote from: ColleenRose on Feb 02, 2019, 05:49 AM
"Is this ALL you do?" being a sex worker isn't enough??

"But im good looking so i should get a lower rate" actually i charge $100 extra for having to tolerate an arrogant and entitled attitude

I despise both of these. The first one is just plain irritating and the second one is a COMPLETE mood killer....

Ariel Savage

So I know that I try to work with first time customers on prices when they don't know what amount to bring, but I make sure to tell you guys that I'm only doing it for you for this one time. I really don't like it when you come back and say "oh but last time you only charged me this much" because it wouldn't be a deal for first timers if I did it every time!

Ember

Quote from: Ariel Savage on Mar 02, 2019, 12:07 AM
So I know that I try to work with first time customers on prices when they don't know what amount to bring, but I make sure to tell you guys that I'm only doing it for you for this one time. I really don't like it when you come back and say "oh but last time you only charged me this much" because it wouldn't be a deal for first timers if I did it every time!

That is very true, and I try to work with all budgets and I also understand that people don't know our prices when they come here, but there is a nice and rude way of expressing that and I can't stand the rude ways.

Serena

I can't stand the question, so is this all that you do? Or how long do you plan on doing this? Unless we're dating, it's none of your business. Would you like that if I asked that about you? Or how many men do you see a day?? Unless you're planning on spending money on me, please don't have the audacity to ask me a bunch of questions. It's draining. At least tip us for our time if we sit and answer your questions.
:-* :D

Chloe

I dont like vague questions... or questions one after another.. or anything that's really personal... it makes me feel vulnerable