Grannie Annie's Whore House, get screwed for $300 LOLOLOLOL

Started by Master Steve, Mar 01, 2014, 02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Steve

Here is a funny story a mate told me in Junior High School.

Somewhere along I 80 there was a billboard that read, "Get Screwed by Grannie Annie for $300!!!"

Well this trucker was looking at the sign and curiosity got the better of him.  MILFS were all the rage now so the trucker pondered what would a GILF be like.  (Mom I'd Like to Fuck, and Grandma I'd Like to Fuck, in case anyone reading didn't know this.)

So the driver parks his rig on the dirt lot, the building looks like a small trailer park with a giant big one in the middle, in pink.  The sign said Enter Here, so the driver did.

At the front desk is a sweet old lady, the kind you would picture in the kitchen baking cookies and talking about her grandchildren.  The truck driver is hesitant to approach this innocent looking lady who clearly is out of her normal comfort zone, but the lady smiles and motions with her hand for the driver to approach the desk.

Clearing his throat the driver says, "Hello ma'am I saw the sign on the freeway and..."  The old lady cuts him off and says in a sweet southern accent, "it's okay sugar, you want to get screwed by Grannie Annie for $300 bucks?"  The driver nervously nods his head.  "$300 up front please, there is an ATM over there if you need it, cash only no credit cards."  The driver pulls money out of the ATM and gives it to the nice lady at the desk.

"Okay sugar", the sweet old lady says to the driver, "here is what you do now.  Go down the hallway on the right and half way down turn left and enter through the blue door.  That will take you through our gift shop in case you wanted to buy something.  At the other end of the gift shop is a revolving door with tinted glass.  Go through that and you will be screwed by Grannie Annie!"

Well the driver thanks the nice old lady and nervously walks down the hallway, noticing that each door is painted a different color but the finds the blue one and sure enough he finds the gift shop.  He stocks up on some lube and condoms, just in case Grannie Annie didn't have any on hand (should have gone to the Mustang!!!)  He pays for his stuff and even purchases a dozen roses for Grannie Annie.  He then walks through the revolving door with the tinted windows.  The light is really bright, he places his hand over his eyes to help him see where he is entering.  Eventually his eyes adjust to the brightness and the truck driver realizes he is now outside.

"What the &$%*#&", yells the driver.  He attempts to enter the revolving door with the tinted windows only to find it locked.  He storms around to the front enterance and barges in, once again greeted by the nice old lady at the front desk.  The driver throws his dozen roses on the floor and smashes them with a mighty stomp.  He slaps his hand down on the desk and screams, "Ma'am I followed your instructions EXACTLY and I wound up locked outside, what the deuce is going on?  I want my money back right NOW."

The once sweet old lady now seductively says with an evil grin, "You just got screwed by Grannie Annie for $300, Security we got another one."

Ayana

Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!