News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

It's that time of year again

Started by Just Tom, Aug 11, 2018, 02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

Santa Tom is looking at the pile of empty and half empty boxes, bags and assorted other containers sitting in the corner of his dining room and wondering what the good folks at Exit 28 will want for Christmas, he still has a big bag of used socks and charcoal chunks but that's only for the extreme cases of 'I don't know' folks,

so let's hear them wishes, it will be December before we know it
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Jasper

Fuzzy socks! And bath bombs!  8)

KittiMinx

Chocolate and bath bombs for sure! <3

Just Tom

so that's two votes for bath bombs, one request for fuzzy socks and one request for chocolate, or was that chocolate bath bombs ? or bath bomb socks, what ever those might be....

but that's only 2 ladies i have heard from, where's the rest of them requests?

next week we start the increased tempo training of the 28 burro team, many of them have started to develop a little bit of a belly and we'll never Silver get off the ground if i don't start whipping some a.... er, i mean getting them into shape.

LenaStarrXXX

Totally agree: chocolate, bath bombs, maybe candy or other edible goodies (?)... and I love fuzzy socks, too!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Just Tom

Really starting to look like Christmas shopping is going to be easy this year, fuzzy socks, bath bombs and chocolate... geez, i can get all of that at the Dollar Store

The burros are not appreciating the increased training tempo, but so far we have not had any injuries, but the practice sled has a few new dings in it

shooter

Just give those burros a little more of the magic dust you use to make them fly over Donner Pass
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Ember

Fuzzy socks are a must! And chocolate! But for general group gifts I really don't know what else besides what's already been said by the other girls...

Just Tom

well seems everyone wants fuzzy socks,
so i went looking today, and now i have a new conundrum, besides 28 burros that are that are having a hard time with landing as a team right yet (ouch!).   

Do i get striped ones, polka dot ones, bright colored ones, tall ones, short ones, or will you be happy with what you get if i throw in some candy and chocolates?

Ember

I'm pretty sure we'll be happy with whatever no matter what, because we appreciate the fact that you do this for all of us every year! But I very much appreciate the though and care you put into what you do get us so thank you! However I can't actually answer your question because I love them all!

Just Tom

well, the work order has been cut and the order sent off to Amaz .... er, i mean the elves... to get packages of goodies, treats and little gifts for all the good Ladies and staff at exit 28 made up;

now all i need is a head count, because i know there are more packages i need to get together this year than last year, with 2 houses going once now....

BTW the 28 burro team has gotten the landing together figured out, now we gotta work on getting the sleigh stopped on short runways. 

Just Tom

Santa Tom is having his usual issues with too much work and no play time on the horizon, but he wants the Ladies and staff to know he hasn't forgotten them... the fuzzy socks are  on order, and i continue to peruse the bargain tables when i shops, looking for goodies, trinkets and useful small gifts. 

i happened to drive by the Jelly Belly factory yesterday and saw the billboard that said "it's BACK! Chocolate covered bacon'  how many want some of that in their stocking?

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Just Tom on Oct 26, 2018, 02:17 AM
Santa Tom is having his usual issues with too much work and no play time on the horizon, but he wants the Ladies and staff to know he hasn't forgotten them... the fuzzy socks are  on order, and i continue to peruse the bargain tables when i shops, looking for goodies, trinkets and useful small gifts. 

i happened to drive by the Jelly Belly factory yesterday and saw the billboard that said "it's BACK! Chocolate covered bacon'  how many want some of that in their stocking?
ummm HELL YES
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Just Tom

well, that's on 'yes' vote, guess i will have to stop at Jelly Belly next time i go by...