News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Pool party

Started by T- Town, Aug 28, 2017, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T- Town

I like to think all you Beautiful ladies for making the pool party so special Saturday ,

Just Tom

Quote from: T- Town on Aug 28, 2017, 01:46 PM
I like to think all you Beautiful ladies for making the pool party so special Saturday ,

WHAT POOL PARTY???? how come no one told us there was gonna be a pool party?  now not only do you have us curious, but we are all a little jealous too....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Nichole

Pool parties are always so much fun here ! Cant wait until it warms up for another !!!!

Chloe

Quote from: Nichole on Nov 13, 2017, 01:35 PM
Pool parties are always so much fun here ! Cant wait until it warms up for another !!!!

Yaasss! I cant wait for the tempurature to rise!
😉🔥

Cherry

It's a little late for a pool party this year! It'll turn into a polar bear party 😂 goose bumps aren't sexy!

Katalina

I was literally just thinking about a summer pool party the other day, that'd be awesome!
XOXO, Katalina

Chloe

I am  Seriously so excited for the summer pool parties😃

Jesslyn

Quote from: Chloe on Jan 27, 2018, 02:40 PM
I am  Seriously so excited for the summer pool parties😃

Omg, me too! I remember in August we had a group of guys who were taken to the ranch as a surprise resulting in a huge pool party in the back with food and floaties and naked swimming...it was beautifully fantastic ;) Not to mention the some of the parties that ensued...! I can't wait for summer to roll around again! :)