News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Madison Returning!

Started by Madison, Sep 16, 2017, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 15, 2018, 11:44 AM
I would most likely go for the two parties and no doubt in my mind that it would be the ultimate experience. WOW!!!

Well then let's do it!  ;D

Ember

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 16, 2018, 11:44 PM
Quote from: Ember on Dec 16, 2018, 06:15 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 15, 2018, 11:44 AM
I would most likely go for the two parties and no doubt in my mind that it would be the ultimate experience. WOW!!!

Well then let's do it!  ;D

Are you saying stop talking about it and get busy with it? I agree I need to get with it.

That's exactly what I'm saying lol! Let's do it!  :-* ;) :P

Madison

Hi everyone!!!
I'll be staying at the ranch THIS Wednesday (Jan 23rd) thru Tuesday (Jan 29th)....quick trip but ready for lots more than just quickies  ;) Let's spend some sexy time together. Call the ranch office to book appointments! I'm usually 9pm-9am but can make myself available other times if you make an appointment with deposit.  :-* :-* :-*

Ember

Yay!!!! I've missed you so much!! I can't wait to see you!  :-*

Madison

Quote from: Ember on Jan 23, 2019, 12:39 AM
Yay!!!! I've missed you so much!! I can't wait to see you!  :-*

LIKEWISE!!!

Madison

UPDATE: I'm dayshift now! 9AM - 9PM....but I can make appointments outside my shift so just let the office know or come in and see me!

Ember

Quote from: Madison on Jan 24, 2019, 01:13 AM
UPDATE: I'm dayshift now! 9AM - 9PM....but I can make appointments outside my shift so just let the office know or come in and see me!

Yay! We're working together!!!

Ember

Also, YAY, YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!!

Madison

I know! It's good to be back! I wish I could stay longer honestly!

Ember

Quote from: Madison on Jan 27, 2019, 07:07 AM
I know! It's good to be back! I wish I could stay longer honestly!

Me too!!! Your trips are always short! I wish you could stay here a bit more....

Madison

Speaking of short trip.....today is my last day for this trip! I'm ready for some sexy fun.... 9am until I drop!

Ember

Awwwww you left! I'm going to miss you! Hopefully you can come back soon!!!!

Madison

MY NEXT TRIP DATES ARE: Wednesday (Humpday!) February 20th thru Wednesday, February 27th. Not sure what my shift will be yet.....but night or day, I'll be ready for some fun!

Ember

Quote from: Madison on Feb 06, 2019, 07:40 PM
MY NEXT TRIP DATES ARE: Wednesday (Humpday!) February 20th thru Wednesday, February 27th. Not sure what my shift will be yet.....but night or day, I'll be ready for some fun!

I CANNIT WAIT TO SEE YOU IT'S ALMOST HERE OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!

Madison

Quote from: Ember on Feb 15, 2019, 11:26 PM
Quote from: Madison on Feb 06, 2019, 07:40 PM

I CANNIT WAIT TO SEE YOU IT'S ALMOST HERE OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!

OMG girl I love you! Hahaha. See you soon!!!! Looks like I'm going to be nightshift...