News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

who's ready for fall

Started by Madam Tara, Sep 09, 2022, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Tara

I don't know who else is ready for Fall, but BOY Ohhh BOY I am SO ready for fall time and lots of pumpkin spice  :P and remember fall time is snuggle time :) 8)

Happy Friday ya'll
XO Madam Tara
Madam Tara XO

Cobia

Quote from: Madam Tara on Sep 09, 2022, 07:56 PM
I don't know who else is ready for Fall, but BOY Ohhh BOY I am SO ready for fall time and lots of pumpkin spice  :P and remember fall time is snuggle time :) 8)

Happy Friday ya'll
XO Madam Tara

Sounds like fun.   Wish I could make it out there.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

johann

Maybe not this year, more likely some time next year, but I'm slowly planning for my next trip to the Mustang Ranch.

It'll probably be a bit longer, most likely stopping overnight for one or possibly two nights, depending on how flight times work out.

I moved last year, California taxes were just eating me alive.  Great for reducing my tax bill, but it now means a flight to and from Reno to get there, not the quick trip over I80 from the Bay Area that I used to have.

Olivia Lush

I am enjoying my vacation but certainly looking forward to returning to the ranch this fall to enjoy some cozy and naughty times with some dear lovers and new friends. Fall can be so much fun  in the hot tub, making love by the fireplace and so much more.

Johann and Cobia,  we'll be looking forward to welcoming you back when you are able to return to our very friendly arms.

xoxo
Olivia

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Cobia

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Sep 12, 2022, 05:38 PM
I am enjoying my vacation but certainly looking forward to returning to the ranch this fall to enjoy some cozy and naughty times with some dear lovers and new friends. Fall can be so much fun  in the hot tub, making love by the fireplace and so much more.

Johann and Cobia,  we'll be looking forward to welcoming you back when you are able to return to our very friendly arms.

xoxo
Olivia

Thank you dear. 
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Luvtofish69

I sure am. Cooler temperatures and warm snuggles. I'm almost ready to put my house on the market here in Nebraska and get moved to Tennessee to be with my family. Been stuck here way to long. Once that is done, then it is a road trip to California to see my mom. What is crazy, the shortest distance is to come back thru Nebraska and catch I80 out. That got my wheels spinning, and I'm planning on making time for some snuggle time it's some of the beautiful ladies. I haven't been back to the ranch since I was there in 74 or 75. Looking forward meeting some of the ladies. Probably be thru there mid to late October. See ya all soon

Madam Tara

hi Sweet Cobia we miss you dearly and hope to see you soon again XOXO

hi Johann let me know when you want to come and if you need picked up from airport or anything hun.

hi Luvtofish69, oh my goodness you haven't been back sense 74-75, you better get your booty back here soon and get some sexy snuggle time dear

Olivia Lush miss you mamasita and have a wonderful vacation and see ya soon mamasita

XOXO Tara
Madam Tara XO

Slayer

🏈  🏈    🏈    🏈