News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stranded

Started by RachelVarga, Feb 07, 2017, 02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

You just crash landed on an island and no one will ever find you. There is only one other survivor and she tells you she works at the Mustang Ranch. Her name is______________?

(You can only pick ONE!!!)
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

renorunner

Thats a tough one I would go with Violet! going to stay loyal to her! :-)

Prospector Bob

Quote from: RachelVarga on Feb 07, 2017, 02:53 AM
You just crash landed on an island and no one will ever find you. There is only one other survivor and she tells you she works at the Mustang Ranch. Her name is______________?

Rachel, I'd have to pick you.  :)  I could depend on you to keep your wits about yourself in the wilderness.

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

I would pick Lina form the past.

She truly is  the smartest and most caring of any working lady I have ever known.  Not to mention being so sexy and giving such great parties.

She has since retired and has great success in her life now.  I am so honored to have meet her.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Offleash

Tara.

RachelVarga

Nice picks. very nice. I would pick Max. We have a lot in common.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jagged

Quote from: Offleash on Feb 08, 2017, 05:41 PM

Tara.

B ast  --- d       >:(      U  did  that  on purpose     

Jagged

Just   1    Damnit

Jagged

In my   past life  Shanice

Jagged

((sorry everybody no that I cant pick just 1 ... just like the Lays commercial ))   

In  my future life         CoCo   or   Jasper  or  Ayana

Jagged

Currently
In  my present life         Victoria

Offleash

Quote from: Jagged on Feb 16, 2017, 04:45 AM
Quote from: Offleash on Feb 08, 2017, 05:41 PM

Tara.

B ast  --- d       >:(      U  did  that  on purpose     

Heh heh heh....and got there a little ahead of ya for a change too....  ;)

RachelVarga

I will tell you this. I have no problem killing Bambi so I'm going to be alive when everyone else is dead.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jagged

WILson  !   

WILSON  !    !

Sorry .   Just had  2   do  that.    ;D         ::)

Gus

Victoria. No contest.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."