News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thanks to Tara & Jen!

Started by SixT9er, Mar 15, 2018, 08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

When I was out a few weeks ago some miscommunication occurred which caused me a bit of stress. When Tara and Jen were made aware of the issue they went out of their way to resolve it quickly and make things right!

I feel the way a company handles adversity shows more about then than how they handle the day to day issues. In this case as I'm sure with others when they've come up they showed how much they appreciate and respect their clients. No company is perfect and things happen that in a perfect world wouldn't, the way they resolved the issue was more than I asked for and I appreciate their efforts!

The Mustang and it's staff especially Tara and Jen are the class of the industry IMO and that's one of the many reasons I recommend the Mustang and it's my favorite house in Nevada!

Thanks again Ladies!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 15, 2018, 08:40 PM
When I was out a few weeks ago some miscommunication occurred which caused me a bit of stress. When Tara and Jen were made aware of the issue they went out of their way to resolve it quickly and make things right!

I feel the way a company handles adversity shows more about then than how they handle the day to day issues. In this case as I'm sure with others when they've come up they showed how much they appreciate and respect their clients. No company is perfect and things happen that in a perfect world wouldn't, the way they resolved the issue was more than I asked for and I appreciate their efforts!

The Mustang and it's staff especially Tara and Jen are the class of the industry IMO and that's one of the many reasons I recommend the Mustang and it's my favorite house in Nevada!

Thanks again Ladies!

I second that !!

They did a great job !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

Totally   agree   t they are  amazing 

Silverado

Could not agree more. They and the whole staff do an outstanding job.

Madam Tara

awwwwww THANK YOU for this amazing message! you just made my week!
It was great to see you, and i am so happy we were able to fix things for you.
i wish we all were perfect, but none of us are...although we try so hard :-*
XOXOXO Madam Tara
Madam Tara XO