News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Reddit AMA

Started by RachelVarga, Apr 02, 2018, 01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Guys,

I did a Reddit AMA and it blew up big time. So much traffic that my site is down. I guess you could say it was successful.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Big Cat

Yes you certainly generated a lot of responses. Always interesting to hear how you answer questions about yourself and the industry. I thought you did a great job!!

margin

Rachel - remember - I told you that at some point you will need to take care about performance of your web site.

MrTShirt

Great job on Reddit.

Having a web site come down due to a lot of traffic is a good problem to have.

Hope it is back up soon.

RachelVarga

I have 1.5 million impressions on Twitter. I had to point the sites to their Twitter accounts. It's freaking nuts. I can't keep up with all the question on the AMA and in the pms.

@margin - yes you did.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrTShirt

Quote from: RachelVarga on Apr 02, 2018, 11:30 PM
I have 1.5 million impressions on Twitter. I had to point the sites to their Twitter accounts. It's freaking nuts. I can't keep up with all the question on the AMA and in the pms.

@margin - yes you did.
Rachel for President

Rachel knows how to "reach out and touch someone" (or 1.5 M).

RachelVarga

Quote from: MrTShirt on Apr 03, 2018, 01:36 AM

@margin - yes you did.
Rachel for President

No way I want to be President
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

Quote from: RachelVarga on Apr 03, 2018, 03:00 AM
Quote from: MrTShirt on Apr 03, 2018, 01:36 AM

@margin - yes you did.
Rachel for President

No way I want to be President
That would be a step down from Goddess...😉
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Yeah you blew it up so bad its twitter which means if I want to comment I need to take my twitter off private.😄

RachelVarga

Yeah, I referred people to www.reddit.com/r/brothellife if they have any more questions. I have gotten a ton of messages saying that they learned a lot and was one of the best they had read because I was so candid. I didn't want to have a HOF AMA where you know he is sitting right there and all the answers are fluff.

People respect when you keep it real!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X