News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Top fetishes I want to try

Started by Pridefc7, May 04, 2020, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pridefc7

1. Driving my best friends drunk wife home so she can get home safely but take full advantage of her when she gets there.
2. Convincing a hot girl at the club to ditch her bf and come to my nearby home for a one night stand and then I send her back so he gets sloppy seconds.
3. My friend calls me over one night before her wedding to have sex with me but after the great sex she is hinting it might continue after the wedding.
4.The hot cheerleader teases the loser guy at a party because she lost a bet with her friends but begins to enjoy it and has the best sex of her life.
5. My wife's sister catches me jacking off and helps me out with her mouth and pussy.
6. Fucking the cute soccer mom after a game.

Drew

I kinda want to do the wedding scenario, but we are going to need to re-write it because I want to wear a wedding dress. Lol

Quote from: Pridefc7 on May 04, 2020, 07:23 AM
1. Driving my best friends drunk wife home so she can get home safely but take full advantage of her when she gets there.
2. Convincing a hot girl at the club to ditch her bf and come to my nearby home for a one night stand and then I send her back so he gets sloppy seconds.
3. My friend calls me over one night before her wedding to have sex with me but after the great sex she is hinting it might continue after the wedding.
4.The hot cheerleader teases the loser guy at a party because she lost a bet with her friends but begins to enjoy it and has the best sex of her life.
5. My wife's sister catches me jacking off and helps me out with her mouth and pussy.
6. Fucking the cute soccer mom after a game.

Vera Bliss

I would love to be the cheerleader!! I could wear my hair in pigtails and a cute pleated mini skirt!💋

Pridefc7

Sounds so hot Vera pigtails would be awesome. :) I love the way you think Drew, oh the wedding dress would so hot. We can make it the day of the wedding lol hell 1hr before the wedding.

Drew

I do have a white dress, maybe I'll bring it just for you  :-* :-* :-*

Quote from: Pridefc7 on May 06, 2020, 05:40 AM
Sounds so hot Vera pigtails would be awesome. :) I love the way you think Drew, oh the wedding dress would so hot. We can make it the day of the wedding lol hell 1hr before the wedding.

Vera Bliss

Wouldn't it? I look so cute in pigtails!