Main Menu

Hell0

Started by Grimy, May 09, 2018, 12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimy

Hell-o howi s everybody doing? :)

Zylar

Ahoy Grimy,

Currently Fighting down the urge to respond with a list of physical and mental ailments detailing everything that hurts currently... so... in keeping with societal norms I'm gonna go with: I'm doing good man how about yourself?  ;D

Super excited about heading back to the ranch next week, just have to get medically cleared to fly since I had to have surgery after my visit last month.  Lena was a bit rough on me in a good way ;) (kidding, she's magical)

Would love to learn more about other forum members (those that can/want to share).  Have you been going to the mustang for years or are you a newbie like me?

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Zylar on May 09, 2018, 01:30 PM
Ahoy Grimy,

Currently Fighting down the urge to respond with a list of physical and mental ailments detailing everything that hurts currently... so... in keeping with societal norms I'm gonna go with: I'm doing good man how about yourself?  ;D

Super excited about heading back to the ranch next week, just have to get medically cleared to fly since I had to have surgery after my visit last month.  Lena was a bit rough on me in a good way ;) (kidding, she's magical)

Would love to learn more about other forum members (those that can/want to share).  Have you been going to the mustang for years or are you a newbie like me?

I didnt realize I was too rough on you :O 
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Zylar

Lol bad joke in my part, you were as gentle as I wanted you to be up until the restraints came out 😍