News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Betty Page

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Sep 11, 2019, 08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I partied with Betty Page a few days ago and really had a good time with her.  A lot of fun to be with, she really cares about making sure you have a good time with her.

Highly recommended, you need to party with this lady.

Johann 2019-08-18

Gus

Wow! Betty is absolutely wonderful! She is even prettier than her pictures. She is also intelligent, sweet, affectionate, and very skillful. I partied with her the first time on Thursday and again on Friday. I plan to see her again soon!
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Gus

I really didn't want to write this because I would rather have Betty Page all to myself. Unfortunately, if she weren't at the Mustang Ranch for others she would not be there for me. She is a true courtesan—intelligent, musical, witty, and vivacious. Physically, she has the face of an angel, with a sexy body featuring a shapely superstructure and a lovely round rump. In the bedroom, she is energetic, affectionate, passionate, accommodating, and skillful. In particular, her oral skills take me to absolute ecstasy. On top of everything else, she makes wonderful little noises. We haven partied eight times and I hope there will be many, many more.
Betty Page ought to be the next Courtesan of the Year, if not Courtesan of the Decade. To me she is the Courtesan of a Lifetime.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Betty Page

Oh thank you so much sweetheart! It would be my dream to be Cortizone of the year! I can't wait to see you again! I love being here at the Mustang Ranch, it has been so much fun and such a pleasure meeting everyone and being able to make these last in relationships with wonderful man such as yourself! I hope to see you soon! Xoxoxo 😘💋❤️