News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gem Stoned

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Sep 11, 2019, 08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I came to Mustang looking to get my dick wet and boy did I. Gem was amazing, she gave me the wettest, sloppiest most amazing blow job ever. I'm highly impressed with her deepthroat skills. The little happy noises and smiles she makes in between gagging and choking on my cock were the icing on the cake. Then when I slid inside her warm wet pussy, she started squirting almost immediately, continuing to do so repeatedly until I came followed by a big one as I pulled out that drenched us both. It was amazing; I'll for sure be seeing this pretty little wild thing frequently.

2019-08-16

Gem Stoned

Oh wow, I remember this party we had so much fun, cum back soon so we can do it again and again daddy💋
Quote from: Jennifer on Sep 11, 2019, 08:26 PM
I came to Mustang looking to get my dick wet and boy did I. Gem was amazing, she gave me the wettest, sloppiest most amazing blow job ever. I'm highly impressed with her deepthroat skills. The little happy noises and smiles she makes in between gagging and choking on my cock were the icing on the cake. Then when I slid inside her warm wet pussy, she started squirting almost immediately, continuing to do so repeatedly until I came followed by a big one as I pulled out that drenched us both. It was amazing; I'll for sure be seeing this pretty little wild thing frequently.

2019-08-16
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434