News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gem Stoned

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Sep 11, 2019, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I had the pleasure of spending the night with Gem and am looking forward to having the chance to do so again soon. She gives a really great GFE that includes the best head I've ever had in my life. Her pussy gets incredibly wet and repeatedly gushes for hours. Aside from the amazing sexual experiences we shared together, we also had an amazing time in the hot tub outside and in the bubble bath in the big tub inside our room. I can't wait to see Gem again and spend more time with this special lady.

S 2019-08-14

Gem Stoned

I had such an amazing night with you S I hope to spend qualitytime together again soon, I thoroughlyenjoyed getting to know every inch of you 😘
Quote from: Jennifer on Sep 11, 2019, 08:27 PM
I had the pleasure of spending the night with Gem and am looking forward to having the chance to do so again soon. She gives a really great GFE that includes the best head I've ever had in my life. Her pussy gets incredibly wet and repeatedly gushes for hours. Aside from the amazing sexual experiences we shared together, we also had an amazing time in the hot tub outside and in the bubble bath in the big tub inside our room. I can't wait to see Gem again and spend more time with this special lady.

S 2019-08-14
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434