News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gem Stoned

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Sep 28, 2019, 05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

What can I say, this Gem has some head skill!!! I booked a party with her and Vera Bliss and they matched outfits and were so happy to play together.  We partied all night.  Her and Vera had great chemistry and were happy to get to party together as they hadn't yet and guys, IT WAS AWESOME!  If you want to get wet and get sucked good, Gem is the way to go. Her happy giggles when she came up from deep throating was sexy af. We took advantage of the Conforte Suite, HIGHLY recommend for parties! She squirted everywhere.
All I can say is if you can, book Gem and Vera together, you won't be disappointed.

9-2019

Gem Stoned

Giving head is my favorite especiallywhen I'm getting to share with a beautiful lady like Vera.
Quote from: Jennifer on Sep 28, 2019, 05:07 AM
What can I say, this Gem has some head skill!!! I booked a party with her and Vera Bliss and they matched outfits and were so happy to play together.  We partied all night.  Her and Vera had great chemistry and were happy to get to party together as they hadn't yet and guys, IT WAS AWESOME!  If you want to get wet and get sucked good, Gem is the way to go. Her happy giggles when she came up from deep throating was sexy af. We took advantage of the Conforte Suite, HIGHLY recommend for parties! She squirted everywhere.
All I can say is if you can, book Gem and Vera together, you won't be disappointed.

9-2019
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434