News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gem Stoned

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Sep 28, 2019, 05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

It was my first time visiting the ranch, and I was a little nervous. I reviewed the beautiful ladies online beforehand to get an idea of what to expect. Gem seemed like a really nice person and looked absolutely beautiful. I approached her, and she gave me a tour of the facility. We then got down to business.
Oh. Em. Gee. Gem gave me an unforgettable GFE experience. And she has bomb ass blowjob skills, bar none! She squirts like crazy, and that's fuckin HOT AS FUCK! I will be seeing her again sometime, and she's worth every fucking penny. Real talk.

Pete 2109-09-20

Gem Stoned

Wow thanks for such a great review Pete, I had an amazing time with you and love receiving the great feedback, I hope to see you soon & show you more of my skills.
Quote from: Jennifer on Sep 28, 2019, 05:09 AM
It was my first time visiting the ranch, and I was a little nervous. I reviewed the beautiful ladies online beforehand to get an idea of what to expect. Gem seemed like a really nice person and looked absolutely beautiful. I approached her, and she gave me a tour of the facility. We then got down to business.
Oh. Em. Gee. Gem gave me an unforgettable GFE experience. And she has bomb ass blowjob skills, bar none! She squirts like crazy, and that's fuckin HOT AS FUCK! I will be seeing her again sometime, and she's worth every fucking penny. Real talk.

Pete 2109-09-20
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434