SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Madison Returning!

Started by Madison, Sep 16, 2017, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madison

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Mar 14, 2018, 01:55 AM
How   long  are  you  staying 

I am only here for one week - thru Monday!

Leah

I'm so happy you're back Madison. You're such a treat and we don't see you enough around here.

lumberjack0306

You need  to   stay   another   week 

Madison

Hello hello!
I am going to be back at the ranch for a quick stay from Friday, May 25th through Thur, May 31st! I had a crazy stressful semester so I'm definitely ready for lots of fun!!!!

If you want to make sure we get to see each other, please book an appointment over the phone with the ranch or pm me through the forum and we can make some sexy plans. I usually work night shift....but I'll post my schedule as soon as I know for sure  :-*

Madison

My shift is 11pm-9am!!!! Let's party!

Just Tom

hey there sweet pixie, hope you have a good tour, too bad i won't get there before you are gone again   :'(
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Madison

Quote from: Just Tom on May 26, 2018, 02:11 AM
hey there sweet pixie, hope you have a good tour, too bad i won't get there before you are gone again   :'(

Aw thanks! I will be back in June, just need to finalize those dates soon. I'll be back!

Madison

I'll be back at the ranch THIS FRIDAY!! Only staying 1 week again, so please book an appointment so we can share a special experience together!

TRIP DATES: FRI, JUNE 15TH thru THUR, JUNE 21ST

Jasper

Madison

My schedule is 9pm-9am again!
Let's party all night!  ;D

Madison

I booked my next trip for AUGUST 2018!  8)
I will plan to be at the ranch Monday, August 6th through Monday, August 20th. Staying 2 weeks this time! Hoping to have lots of summer fun! Book your appointments so we can ensure a spectacular experience together!

I will post my hours as soon as I know them!

Hairluvr

Madison, thank you for that information I do look forward to your return I do look forward to spending some time with you

Madison

Quote from: Hairluvr on Jul 03, 2018, 03:47 AM
Madison, thank you for that information I do look forward to your return I do look forward to spending some time with you

Me too!!! I wish I could be there this month but for some reason July always ends up being too crazy for me....so I booked 2 weeks in August! Feel free to make an appointment with the office so I can know when to expect you. I'll take a long, luxurious bubblebath beforehand  :-*

Madison

I'm heeeeeere! My shift is 9pm-9am.

Jasper

Welcome home baby girl! Let's two girl up!

XxxJasper