News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

💋😘 Alexia's Last Trip of the Year💋😘

Started by Alexia, May 20, 2016, 12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Yass one of my favorite best ladies is here at the Mustang guys💋💋
Cum find out why she is so amazing from he's strawberry blonde hair, sexy pouty lips, to her sexy voluptuous curves this is one hell of a treat and you don't want to miss this wonderful lady👌😍😍
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Alexia

I'm in house thru the weekend! Don't miss out. I only have a cpl trips left before the end of the year. Let's go out with a bang hehehe

Ayana

Yes the sexy Goddess is back Ms. Alexia :-*
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Jagged

Alexia

I couldn't stay away.  I'm back and available this evening for a week. Come play with me and my sexy girlfriends. I'm working 5p-5a and of course I am available anytime with advance notice.

Alexia

I'm here for 3 more days. Come have some fun before I'm gone for November. Especially come see this kitty purrrrr at our Day of the Dead Party Saturday.

Alexia

I'm back!!! I will be available starting from 5p-5a or anytime by appt. You can always set up an appt to see me thru a pm here or by calling the office. This will be my last trip for the year. So let's do it right!

It was pretty chilly when i arrived. I need someone to come snuggle up to keep me warm  ;)

Alexia

Heading out Dec 7th. This is my last trip of the year so come celebrate my birthday/Christmas early with me before I leave.

Feel free to call & make an appt or send me a pm to set up an appt.

I have had some requests for what I'd like for my birthday. Of course gifts aren't expected but always appreciated. Here's a list of some of my favorite things. I enjoy beautiful lingerie/outfits from Victoria's Secret to model for you, newly packaged toys for our time together, gift cards to some my favorite stores such as Sephora, Nordstrom, Target, etc, spa giftcertificates to Atlantis or Peppermill or Southwest gift cards as I love to travel and come visit all my friends and gfs up here in Reno.