A few thank you's for 3 mustang ladies.

Started by Rickwild1, Sep 19, 2016, 04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickwild1

Hi all. Just wanted to take a minute a give a little credit to a few ladies of the mustang. I'm a local here so generally I just stop in when the mood strikes me. Have a had a few stellar parties the last couple weeks and wanted thank a few ladies for the recent good times. So I'm gonna thank a few ladies here in one thread cuz I'm to lazy to start 3 topics. In the order I partied with them...

Serena,

So cute. Super cute. Was in MR a couple weeks ago. You were quick to approach me. Very friendly. Easy to talk to. Great party. Had a really good time with you. So, thank you Serena for the party. I had a blast.

Carrera,

I saw you sitting alone. I have a thing for girls just like you. Petite and pretty. Could not resist. Had to introduce myself and talk to you. We had a great talk. Then we had a great party. You were really good to me. Thank you Carerra, I really appreciate the time you spent with me. I had so much fun.

Rachel Varga,

Saw you just today. Loved taking with you. So smart and funny. Plus beautiful too! Then we partied. Such a great party. Unforgettable. We talked. We partied. We cuddled. We talked some more. I had such a good time with you today. So, thank you Rachel. You really made my day today. It was a really great experience.

Over the last couple weeks you 3 were all really good to me. Had amazing parties. Great conversations. Thank you ladies, so so much. It's been really great to come across 3 really great ladies in such a short period of time.

Looking forward to having many more good times at the mustang. You'll be seeing more of me. With so many great ladies under one roof I don't see any reason for me to go anywhere else.

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.