News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Reviews

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Mar 05, 2020, 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Piper had an amazing body. After we had fun, we had an amazing conversation about many different topics. Best believe I will be back.

2020-02-14

Jasper has extremely soft skin and a beautiful face and a body that you could hold all day and night without getting tired.
Also, she knows what to do on top of the bed.
Thanks for the GREAT morning roll in the hay.

Rich 2020-02-13

I've had my eye on Scarlet for some time now, but had never spoken to her. So many hot girls at Mustang that it's hard to meet them all. I stopped in for a beer on the way home and decided it was time to meet her. What a beauty !!!  She was so easy to talk to and pleasant to be with that I knew I had to party with this awesome lady. We made an appointment for the following Friday, and I was so excited to see Friday finally get there. She totally exceeded my highest expectations, and the bar was already set real high. I'll keep the details to myself, but have to tell you, this lady, though refined and sophisticated in the lounge, is not at all timid behind the green door. Scarlet knows what she's doing, likes what she's doing, and makes damn sure you're having the time of your life !! She's smoking hot from head to toe and does magic in between. Thanks, Scarlet, so much for a wonderful experience. You know I'll be back for more.

Donnie 2020-02-14