News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Have you ever...

Started by Katalina, Dec 05, 2017, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesslyn

Quote from: ChicagoBob on Dec 21, 2017, 02:21 PM
In a walk-in cooler at the back of a bar in Tijuana  ::)

Lol, in a walk-in cooler! Too funny! I'm just imagining it, visible breath, goosebumps...the adrenaline of a desperately needed fuck ;)

The craziest place I've ever fucked was, well I used to be the navy, and we had this building on base called 'the Megabuilding;' it was used by both the marines and navy sailors. Everything in that building had to be ON POINT (probably because of the marines, lol). All the officers had to be saluted, there was no talking in the hallways, you're boots had to be shined, you were only allowed to walk along the walls (not in the middle of the hall) and when you approached a wall, you had to pivot and turn in a very stylized way. Well, I had to joy of being there after work for cleaning duty once, and me and another guy on cleaning duty hooked up in one of the janitor rooms (with the lights on and a window in the door facing the hall!). The adrenaline was REAL! An officer could have walked by an seen us! I came super hard from the thrill, glad we weren't caught though!       

Chloe

Lets see...🤔 ive given a handjob while driving on the highway, given a blowjob on the freeway-sitting passenger, and had sex on the beach😉😘

Duck11

Yep.
On my boss' desk
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Chloe

I love rooftop sex! I didnt even think about it, but it is the funnest time I've had having sex while not risking my life!😂
Quote from: Leah on Dec 10, 2017, 01:52 AM
I love this thread. Maybe a wildest place for me was on the roof of a 3 story house. It was super spur of the moment and a tad scandalous considering it was right on the highway. But it was a great time. Until the passers by started honking...

-L

Bobby

I dry humped my high school girlfriend in a church once.  Does that count?

We weren't proud of it - it was just the only place we had ever been alone before (our parents had dropped us off to spend a couple of hours with the youth counselor... who stupidly left us unattended while he went out for lunch), and it was likely the only chance we'd get for a long, long time.  The scary part was, a janitor came into the sanctuary unexpectedly and started vacuuming around the pulpit for a few minutes.  My girlfriend and I just stayed really quiet on the aisle floor between the seats until he left.  I still remember the terrified look on her face as she lay there beneath me, whispering "Shhhhh - be quiet, be quiet!" over and over.  ;D

We were about 16.  ;)

(Btw, I'm new.  Hiya!)

~ Bobby

johann

Many years ago, I went camping with my S.O. and a couple of other friends.  We had this big tent that easily slept all four of us with room to spare.  The two of us zipped a couple of sleeping bags together to make a double sized on that we could both get into.

Needless to say, we both got pretty horny pretty quickly.  No way could we hump missionary, but I pretty quickly spooned up beside her and quietly entered her from behind, kinda doggy style lying on our sides.

No major movement at all, but she just wiggled around a bit on me, making me cum after a while, and I think she was feeling pretty good too, her pussy was wet enough that I got into her no trouble at all.

As far as I know, the other two had no idea what we were up to, at least they never mentioned it, and Matt was the kind of guy who would have said something to me if he'd known.  He and I were real close friends that went back a long way.

Victoria

At a campsite on a log under the full moon. It was beautiful! the splinters were in all kinds of funny places!!!! it was hard to explain to the family!

Jager

Lots of times in the mountains, beaches, rivers, lakes, oceans, and even a couple Forest Service fire lookout towers. The views were amazing both outside and inside! ;)

Grizzly

Last summer in a tent at the lake...

Had a bj in a strip club once

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Katalina on Dec 06, 2017, 05:29 PM
I wanna have sex on a boooooattttttt......😠😂😂😍
OK... sing along with me... "On a BOAT!  ... on a mutha-fuckin' BOAT!"

Katalina

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Jun 01, 2018, 05:06 PM

Just an update...I still wanna have sex on a boat🙄🙄
XOXO, Katalina

Cobia

Quote from: Katalina on Jun 24, 2018, 01:15 PM

Come on.  We can have sex on my boat.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on Jun 24, 2018, 02:27 PM

You hauling it to Nevada for a Legal outdate? Lol

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 24, 2018, 03:11 PM

Well, I reckon we could.  Come on down here and help me drive back out there....and .....maybe a "chip in ' on gas money .  ;D ;D..
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on Jun 24, 2018, 10:38 PM
Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 24, 2018, 03:11 PM

Well, I reckon we could.  Come on down here and help me drive back out there....and .....maybe a "chip in ' on gas money .  ;D ;D..
Maybe just rent one near by...
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact