News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Kitti Minx

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Sep 11, 2019, 07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

My girlfriend from back home just happened to be in Sacramento a few days before the awards visiting her family and she wanted to have some fun.  So I invited her over to Reno (where I've been since last Monday).  I asked her what she wanted to do and I suggested going out on the town or clubbing, etc.  She said let's get really crazy and pick up another girl and party!  She didn't have to twist my arm!

Soooo, we headed over to Mustang about 11 pm to see Miss Kitti!  Those two really hit it off.  Anna and Kitti had so much in common, and I've been friends with Kitti for years.   We were all feeling good vibes, having a few drinks and then it was off to the races!

I booked 2 hours with Kitti - knowing this was going to be special.  Anna and I were NOT disappointed...  I'll skip the really dirty details, but I will say Kitti was awesome!  The two girls had such a natural flow with each other, and the three of us together finally collapsed in the wet sheets.

Anna is already planning another adventure with Kitti later in the year.  I hope she includes me, haha!  If you have ever considered a sexy tryst with your wife or girlfriend, Kitti is very open-minded and such a great experience.

ChicagoBob 2019-09-09