News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Trip Summaries / Re: FIRST VACATION FOR 2024......
Last post by Cobia - Today at 02:47 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Today at 08:53 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Apr 15, 2024, 07:20 PMOff to a good start. 
2 more parties so far.......

You are slowing way down!! You should packed you alls! Old Fart Vitamins in your suit case.😉😁😃

I know.  I admit it.
Last post by Cobia - Today at 02:46 PM
 3 more parties yesterday.  Total of 5

Stay tuned, today is another day.
Hey firefighter,

Thanks for sharing this, I've been waiting a long time to vote.

(Marcos)
Mendix Online Training
Last post by Ironman - Today at 08:53 AM

You are slowing way down!! You should packed you alls! Old Fart Vitamins in your suit case.😉😁😃
Last post by SixT9er - Apr 15, 2024, 09:55 PM
You're a Beast
Last post by Cobia - Apr 15, 2024, 07:20 PM
Off to a good start. 
Trip Summaries / FIRST VACATION FOR 2024..........
Last post by Cobia - Apr 15, 2024, 03:51 PM
Ok, out of the blue clear shy I made it out here again.

2 great parties on the book for yesterday. ( yeah, I am a old fart )
The house is full of killer ladies.  REALLY.

Sexy Lucy gave me a killer lap dance last night.
Got to run for now....stay tuned.

Constructive Criticism / Securing Valuables: Guidance f...
Last post by EdwinMet - Apr 15, 2024, 03:17 PM
Guaranteeing the safety of your house is paramount in today's unsettled times. One of the the top ways to secure your assets and confidence is by putting resources in a reliable safe. Regardless of whether you're safeguarding money, important documents, or valuable heirlooms, a safe gives a secure vault solution.

In terms of picking the suitable safe for your residence, there are several elements to think about. First and foremost, evaluate your protection necessities. Decide what belongings you plan to keep in the safe and the extent of safety required for each and every item.

Subsequently, consider the dimensions and location of the safe. Opt for a safe that fits conveniently in your residence while providing adequate space for your valuables. Ensure that the safe can be installed in a protected spot, such as screwed to the floor or wall.

In addition, examine the safety measures of the safe. Look for characteristics such as solid construction, trustworthy locking mechanisms, and flame-resistant materials. Consider putting resources in a safe with added security features, such as for instance biometric thumbprint scanners or digital keypads.

Finally, don't forget to take into account your budget when picking a safe. Set a reasonable budget based on your safety requirements and shop around for choices that suit within your budgetary constraints.

In conclusion, choosing the appropriate safe for your home is essential for keeping your belongings safe. By evaluating your protection necessities, taking into account the capacity and location of the safe, examining protective elements, and establishing a spending limit, you can secure maximum protection for your important possessions.

https://mercurylock.com/services
General Discussion / From Where Should I Start?
Last post by tysonzach - Apr 15, 2024, 06:17 AM
Hello there,

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection!

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in teaching coding and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thankyou in advance.

Lineup / Re: Beautiful and Stunning Mus...
Last post by Cobia - Apr 13, 2024, 01:20 PM
Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 13, 2024, 03:21 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Apr 12, 2024, 04:43 PMDecisions....decisions.....
They all want a piece of the King! You'll have them lined up out the door.
How will you ever choose?

LOL  ....I wish.

Probably lined up to throw rocks at me.