News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Alexia!!

Started by Duck11, Dec 09, 2014, 06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck11

I happened to be in the Reno area and browsing the Mustang Forum. As soon as I found out Alexia was working, I immediately cleared up my schedule for a visit. Alexia is one hot lady that I can't get enough of. I pop into the Mustang on a Sunday night and there she is, looking as good in person as she is in her online pics. . We sit and have a few drinks at the bar to loosen up. She's so much fun to sit and talk with, that I find myself booking a party with her in no time at all. I already know it's going to be a great party before we head to the Spanish Suite. We leave the bar with our drinks and a can of whipped cream. In the Spanish Suite, Alexia gets the party started with an oh so erotic lap dance. We continue the fun in the hot tub before she leads me to the bed. Once on the bed, Alexia just keeps getting the party wilder and wilder. You know the party's about to get serious when Alexia pulls her hair back and ties it up. After an amazing party with Alexia, we head back to the bar. We toss out the empty can of whipped cream on our way to the bar. Thank you Alexia, you really turned up the naughtiness with that party. It was more than I was expecting. I'll be sure to visit again and find out what else you have planned for our next party.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Quote from: Duck11 on Dec 09, 2014, 06:54 AM
I happened to be in the Reno area and browsing the Mustang Forum. As soon as I found out Alexia was working, I immediately cleared up my schedule for a visit. Alexia is one hot lady that I can't get enough of. I pop into the Mustang on a Sunday night and there she is, looking as good in person as she is in her online pics. . We sit and have a few drinks at the bar to loosen up. She's so much fun to sit and talk with, that I find myself booking a party with her in no time at all. I already know it's going to be a great party before we head to the Spanish Suite. We leave the bar with our drinks and a can of whipped cream. In the Spanish Suite, Alexia gets the party started with an oh so erotic lap dance. We continue the fun in the hot tub before she leads me to the bed. Once on the bed, Alexia just keeps getting the party wilder and wilder. You know the party's about to get serious when Alexia pulls her hair back and ties it up. After an amazing party with Alexia, we head back to the bar. We toss out the empty can of whipped cream on our way to the bar. Thank you Alexia, you really turned up the naughtiness with that party. It was more than I was expecting. I'll be sure to visit again and find out what else you have planned for our next party.

Alright.....don't leave us hangin wondering about the whipped cream.  Tell it all.................... :)
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Duck11

Thanks for reminding me.
When you meet Tiffany, Cobia, make sure there's a can of whipped cream available.
What she did with that whipped cream at the bar was damn hot!
I pretty much grabbed Alexia and headed past the door to start my party after seeing Tiffany with that whipped cream.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Quote from: Duck11 on Dec 09, 2014, 08:58 PM
Thanks for reminding me.
When you meet Tiffany, Cobia, make sure there's a can of whipped cream available.
What she did with that whipped cream at the bar was damn hot!
I pretty much grabbed Alexia and headed past the door to start my party after seeing Tiffany with that whipped cream.

:).......thanks Duck, I will keep that inn mind.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Alexia

I had an awesome time with Duck11. Great idea bringing the whip cream!! I think that was the best part  ;D

Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday gift. You're the sweetest. Looking forward to our next naked playtime together  ;)  :-*