Main Menu

Truth or dare

Started by ColleenRose, Nov 03, 2018, 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColleenRose

Which one do you pick when playing this game? I usually pick dare

SixT9er

Stictly feel at the time.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

ColleenRose

In middle school id always pick dare because if you selected truth it was always "who do you like"? I was too smart to fall into that trap lol.

Jasper

Ironman

Truth because it usually hurts less than the dare.😄

Jasper

Hahaha good one Ironman!!!

ColleenRose

Even as an adult ill still choose dare

Jasper

Risky but good game

Piper

I'm a Dare kinda gal like you Colleen  :-X 8) :-X

ColleenRose

Yay! Welcome to the dare club

Ember

Dare because I always played with my brothers and just HAD to prove that i had bigger balls than they did...... 😂😂😂

ColleenRose

Anyone see the movie "truth or dare"

Jasper

Is it in the movie theater? I haven't heard about it. Have you seen it? Is it any good? Let me know! Who wants to take me to the movies? I love romantic movies or thriller movies. Just a good date idea!

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Jasper on Feb 06, 2019, 05:50 AM
Is it in the movie theater? I haven't heard about it. Have you seen it? Is it any good? Let me know! Who wants to take me to the movies? I love romantic movies or thriller movies. Just a good date idea!

There are two Truth or Dare movies. Both have similar horror movie plots. Both are really bad movies according to the movie critics... only one star rated. Not sure where you might see them. Maybe Netflicks, Syfy Channel or CineMax.

I'd bet taking you to a drive-in movie would be a blast! I think there's one still operating in Sparks called the El Rancho.  ;D :P

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal