News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Feet 😌

Started by Scarlet, Apr 26, 2019, 01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlet

I love a man who engages the whole body during sex, including the feet! I love mine touched, rubbed, and even kissed! It feels sooo good! There's actually really important pressure points in the feet that can maximize anyone's pleasure 💡 Who agrees?
You have permission to make pleasure a priority unapologetically ❤️
Book me now! Available June 26th and on 🌸
My Links: https://my.bio/scarletbelle
Email me directly- scarlet@mustangranch.com 💋💋💋

Piper

I agree! The body can be an erogenous zone from head to toe  :) :-*

MasterBard

Ah! Tasting tender toes during lusty lovemaking usually elicits copious amounts of happy girl sounds. It is incentive to continue pursuit of more passionate pronouncements! Of course precautions must be taken when putting a foot in one's mouth...

Madison

I absolutely agree - I love it when my feet are rubbed and touched sensually. Once I actually had a pretty "normal", fun sex party....but what blew me away was after the sex, he just went right to rubbing my feet. I didn't ask, he just did it and it was so amazing and a really nice added touch to make me feel special after we shared in our experience. I've never forgotten!

Scarlet

Oooh yes isn't it an amazing treat?!? Especially walking in heels the way we do! I've met a couple sweet guys who've done this 💜  as long as they're clean & smell good. I see no problem with anyone's feet lol
Quote from: Madison on May 08, 2019, 03:32 PM
I absolutely agree - I love it when my feet are rubbed and touched sensually. Once I actually had a pretty "normal", fun sex party....but what blew me away was after the sex, he just went right to rubbing my feet. I didn't ask, he just did it and it was so amazing and a really nice added touch to make me feel special after we shared in our experience. I've never forgotten!
You have permission to make pleasure a priority unapologetically ❤️
Book me now! Available June 26th and on 🌸
My Links: https://my.bio/scarletbelle
Email me directly- scarlet@mustangranch.com 💋💋💋

Madison

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 08, 2019, 06:46 PM
Actually  it's pretty darn amazing to caress a ladies feet and calves as part of a party or any other time for that matter. At least I enjoy it anyway.

Please feel free to come on over and rub my feet and calves anytime. They need some tender loving touches!  :-*

Just Tom

i have had to deal with too many ladies who were ticklish and kicked when you touched their feet, i leave her feet alone most of the time
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Madison

Quote from: Just Tom on May 10, 2019, 02:43 AM
i have had to deal with too many ladies who were ticklish and kicked when you touched their feet, i leave her feet alone most of the time

Well you definitely don't have to worry with me - you can touch my feet as much as you want!

Olivia Lush

Quote from: MasterBard on Apr 28, 2019, 07:09 AM
Ah! Tasting tender toes during lusty lovemaking usually elicits copious amounts of happy girl sounds. It is incentive to continue pursuit of more passionate pronouncements! Of course precautions must be taken when putting a foot in one's mouth...

You surely got my attention! I used to model for foot whorsip parties and absolutely adore having my feet massaged, kissed, licked...

xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Serena

A nice foot massage is amazing!! However, I'm very ticklish on my feet, so I don't know about too much kissing or sucking on my toes...that tickles.  :-[  :-[   :-[
Serena
:-*

LenaStarrXXX

me, too, Serena... I love a good foot massage but my feet are so ticklish 🥴
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 26, 2019, 07:55 PM
me, too, Serena... I love a good foot massage but my feet are so ticklish 🥴

I'll drink to the " too ticklish ".
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.