RachelVarga

Tell us who is on your Santa list!

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Cobia

Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 11, 2019, 07:42 PM
Tell us who is on your Santa list!

I have 1 that is  # 1 on my list  ( Kristina ) but there are a couple just in case that don't work out.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

ChicagoBob

Sarah Vandella, Caroline Peach, Jessica, Dennae, Nikita, Cameron, & Siren!

Just Tom

Piper, Betty Page and Dennae
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

RachelVarga

Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 11, 2019, 08:26 PM
I think you know

I can put in a word for you but for that one you must be really naughty, are you sure you are in
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 12, 2019, 03:35 AM
Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 11, 2019, 08:26 PM
I think you know

I can put in a word for you but for that one you must be really naughty, are you sure you are in
I'll be as naughty as she'll let me get away with!😉
For her I'm always in!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Prospector Bob

Do you know why Santa Claus is so jolly? He knows where all the naughty girls are!  :o
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Dec 12, 2019, 01:51 PM
Do you know why Santa Claus is so jolly? He knows where all the naughty girls are!  :o

😄😄

Michael j.

Have you ever heard the story of how the Christmas Angel got on top of the tree?  It seems that Santa is having an especially bad year.  The reindeer weren't pulling together, the elves are pissing and moaning and threatening to form a union, Mrs. Claus is all the time complaining that she never sees him around the holidays, and there's a whiteout blizzard predicted for Christmas eve.  Just when Santa figures things can't get any worse, the workshop door bangs open and the angel is standing there.  He says, "Hey, Santa! I brought you Christmas tree, C.O.D.!  Where do you want me to put it?"
Michael J.

Duck11

I have one on my list. I'm just waiting till I see her name on the lineups.
A duck walks into a brothel and...