😍👄Just Tom👄😍

Started by Whitney, Oct 04, 2016, 02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Have I told you latey how awesome you truely are😘it was nice seeing you and I love your laugh btw😍can't wait to for that pony you have fantastic taste😍😘👄
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Just Tom

if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Whitney

😆Turn that frown upside down JT😁💋

Just Tom

Quote from: Kassie on Oct 17, 2016, 07:23 PM
😆Turn that frown upside down JT😁💋

you know i have the 'crinkly' smile, i was mostly after the red face of embarrassment... seems about all that is left of me is that laugh, but i am glad you enjoy it so much

Whitney

That's one of the sexiest laughs I've ever heard😘

highdrive

Alexia

Tom always brightens are day. Come visit all your lady friends soon. We miss you up here. I don't know if I'll see you before the holidays otherwise.

Gus

Tom: I hope to see you again at New Years, if not sooner. I love you Man.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Alexia

Gus you better get your bitty in here soon too! I need to see you before the end of the year. It's been since your birthday.

Just Tom

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 07, 2017, 11:05 PM
Tom always brightens are day. Come visit all your lady friends soon. We miss you up here. I don't know if I'll see you before the holidays otherwise.

i see you trying to draw me out, and Babe i would if i could, but there just doesn't seem to be enough days in the week or hours in the days i have to squeeze in a trip before Thanksgiving... but i have hopes that time will start coming my way after that....

Gus

I hope to visit the MR next week. If I am lucky, I will see Tom and party with Alexia (among others  ;) ).
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Alexia

Wonderful! B/c I haven't seen you since your birthday Gus. Looking forward to it.

Cherry

Toms always a little ray if sunshine in that sometimes too dim bar. Most ladies who know him would agree😁 and who doesn't love sweet treats